Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

GOSSIP: Model Calls Cops "Drake Threatened Me Over Swag Pics" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GOSSIP: Model Calls Cops "Drake Threatened Me Over Swag Pics" (776 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Dj Cuppy And Brother, Prince Otedola Step Out In All White Swag [PICS] / Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOSSIP: Model Calls Cops "Drake Threatened Me Over Swag Pics" by Dreamaliveent: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Drake is under investigation for allegedly threatening an ex -- this time in Arizona -- and it sounds almost exactly like the accusations a Houston stripper made against him.

Shaye G -- an Internet model who was linked to Drake while he was with Rihanna -- says the rapper fired off some angry text messages to her last weekend because she posted photos of expensive purses he bought for her.

In one message, Shaye says Drake warned if he sees her anywhere, she's "getting run up outta there." She felt threatened enough to get her dad involved, who told Drake to back off.

Shaye reported the alleged threats to cops in AZ early this week -- and we've confirmed they are investigating, but have not spoken to Drake yet. We've reached out to his camp, but now word back yet.

It's unclear why Shaye's pics pissed off Drake, but it might be because she posted them as he was catching hell from Houston stripper Jhonni Blaze. As we previously reported ... Blaze also told police she was threatened by people in Drake's camp. Shaye says she decided to go to the cops after seeing our story.

99 problems -- they're not just for Jay Z.

SEE MORE INFO: http://www.dreamaliveent.com/2014/10/gossip-model-calls-cops-drake.html

always visit www.DreamAliveEnt.com for all latest update!!!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Witch / Film Maker Kunle Afolayan Shares Adorable Family Vacation Photos From Dubai / Photos: Tiger Woods Front Tooth Knocked Out By Cameraman In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.