Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only (4642 Views)

New Bosch Oxygen Sensors For Peugeot Cars For Sale (Not available anymore) / Brand New Range Of Peugeot Cars Available From Us / Brand New Peugeot Cars Built For Nigerian Roads & Engineered To Be Enjoyed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by ogawisdom(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Someone shld do a dvd for toyota cars nw d only cars made with Nigeria n its poor mech in mind grin wink u can't go wrong wit one I love toyota sooo much

Nice one IK
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by smankerana: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Recently l bought a lion..406 ew10. The temperature kept rising up with the fan not working. l had to change the fan set wholly but still the temperature rose again continuesly. The mechanic advise for the cleaning of the radiator but still to no avail. Another mechanic advised me to remove the thermoster which l did. Its almos three weeks now and everything has been fine so far...no more rising temperature. Pls tell ne is my car safe without the thermoster?
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2014
smankerana:
Recently l bought a lion..406 ew10. The temperature kept rising up with the fan not working. l had to change the fan set wholly but still the temperature rose again continuesly. The mechanic advise for the cleaning of the radiator but still to no avail. Another mechanic advised me to remove the thermoster which l did. Its almos three weeks now and everything has been fine so far...no more rising temperature. Pls tell ne is my car safe without the thermoster?

I talked about absence of thermostat in Lions engine cooling systems in the DVD extensively. So get the DVD. The answer to your question is there sir.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Please what kind of oil is best for a 2004, manual, 6-drive 407? The seller said he uses Total but a good mechanic recommended told me he has always told his customers to use mobil. Is that a good idea. Please educate a Lion tamer.
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2014
tobeskie:
Please what kind of oil is best for a 2004, manual, 6-drive 407? The seller said he uses Total but a good mechanic recommended told me he has always told his customers to use mobil. Is that a good idea. Please educate a Lion tamer.

Sir, the DVD treated your question.

Notwithstanding, Total has recommended engine oil for your EW12 in Nigeria. Mobil doesn't have.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy New Year!

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Good morning.

The DVD is still available.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by abuhubaidah: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2015
can i get the dvd here in lagos sir?although am an automobile technician and am into mechatronics but i need it please
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ikenna351(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
abuhubaidah:
can i get the dvd here in lagos sir?although am an automobile technician and am into mechatronics but i need it please

Sorry for the late response.

Yes, you can get wherever you are, just like I explained in the first post. Thank you.

Ikenna
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by finorminor: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Hi Ikenna!
I most commend your good work,please how can i locate you here in Abuja?
Thanks!

Ikenna[/quote]
Re: DVD **How To Prevent Breakdown & Expensive Repairs In Peugeot Cars** N1,000 Only by Ralph4rus(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks Ikenna. i have carefully read through loads of comments on this thread and have learnt quite a lot.
i own a lion basically because i loved the elegance and the name 'prestige'. It is really prestigious on the road.
Despite its model and existence, it still enjoy that glare and stare by others!
Please advise me on what, and where i need to fix my A/C. I am careful not to present the Lion to just anyone for trouble shooting.
I also notice a bit of what may be described as Over heat as the gauge tilts to 70 or so in less than 10mins of engine steam.
Please advise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Neatly Used 2007 Toyota RAV 4 (four Plugs) For Sale. 1.850m Negotiable. / 2007 Convertible Mercedes-benz CLK350 For N3.7m (lagos) / 2 units 2007/2008 Registered Honda for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.