Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? (2729 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by Ebukaceo(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
These two have really left their footprints on d sand of time,but there's this one question that has always crossed my mind..between both of them,who has d nicest voice?
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by englishmart(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ebukaceo:
Diz two av rili laeft dr footprints on d sand of time,buh drz diz one question dat has alwaiz crossed my mind..btwn both of dem,wu has d nycest voice?
gibberish write-ups. Write legibly and I will answer your question
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
ONE IS A BETTER SINGER
WHILE D OTHER IS A BETTER DANCER
SO U KNOW THE REST
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by SirHouloo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Can you recollect this part in Bizzy body song; peter and Paul, dem be one no be two. So none is better than the other.
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by chimerase2: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Goan watch video of collabo undecided
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by Ebukaceo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote
author=SirHouloo post=27031897]Can you recollect this part in Bizzy
body song; peter and Paul, dem be one no be two. So none is better than
the other.[/quote]well yeah one can say so,buh i think if they by any chance split,and they produce their own songs peter will have the upper hand than paul.*just saying*
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
chimerase2:

are u sure collabo video is out?
i dnt think so
Re: Between Peter And Paul Of Psquare Who Is A Better Singer? by Ebukaceo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
chimerase2:
i havent seen that video,buh will surely download it..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Humorous Actors Star In New Flick, 'snake Boys'[see Photos] / Meet The Young Dude Who Looks Like Olamide..aka Baddo / See More Photos From Pasuma’s Daughter, Aaliyah’s Graduation Ceremony In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.