Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How Did You Come About Your Username?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Come About Your Username?? (2388 Views)

How Did You Carry Your School Bag Then? / Moderator Odunnu, Username VNTI Is A Confirmed SCAMMER SCAMMER / Your Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Come About Your Username?? by adrelanine: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have seen a lot of username on nairaland! Some re meaningful, while some ain't making sense at all! Come on board and share how u came about your username!

As for me, this was how I came about mine.
Some folks thought, my username adrelanine was mispelt. Saying it's suppose. To be adrenaline, capital NO!
Adrenaline, also knwn as epinephrine is only an hormone secreted by the adrenal gland( a gland located on top of the kidney). I don't think a reasonable person would love to be called that!!

My name is Adelani, and to add a little swag to my name I decided to spice it up, which lead me to adrelanine!! gringrin
Let's get the show started!! Share yours...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yungwizzzy = young wizard

but me dull = meaningless

got the nickname back then at computer training

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Christine01(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mine was revealed to me in a vision undecided, just the same way Karry Mullis the inventor of the PCR technique got the idea through a vision.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by gede7744(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
don't know how my own came to be

but am interested in ppl's comments
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by bakandow11: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
bakandow11....11 my lucky number, as for bakandow gve me 5 more years naija real estate investment atmosphere wnt be complete without dat name.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Zyzman: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
my own cam to me as soon as ma friends started callin me man cos i knew hw to handle many tins bak at skul
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Doclight(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
wow?
Nice thread and nice clear up op.
I was also wondering, why your name.

Now for me.. My name's light, "doc"- doctor.
wanted to put it drlight, but it made no sense...
And thus doclight. Wow, it sounded great and new, no one on earth has ever had same nick b4 including me...
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by vincent561(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
Simply my name. Added the digits to spice it up.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by nickz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
gede7744:
don't know how my own came to be

but am interested in ppl's comments
nawah ohsad

@op mine is from my name nicholas
people used to call me nicodemus then which of cause i hated cos of the way they pronounced it

the Z in my nickz is gotten from the S in nicodemus
cause of the way people pronounced it
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Spicylate(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
well mine came from the fact that i love spicy food and chocolates. so i just spiced-choced it. cheesy
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Kennethco(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Kennethco.........Mine was derived 4rm a cloth i bought whc kenneth cole was written on it
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Gosj01(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mine is a conjuction of my names while d 01 is d original

1 Like

Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Noneroone(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Parasitic(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Coz I am a parasitologist..
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Donfamous(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
♏̥γ̲̣̣̥ surname was misspelt I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Thε̲̣̣̣̥ economics teacher's register, from (fam.....) to famous, so since den ♏̥γ̲̣̣̥ class mates picked interest I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name, so I just had a suffix like famous prof or prefix like don famous.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by adrelanine: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Donfamous:
♏̥γ̲̣̣̥ surname was misspelt I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Thε̲̣̣̣̥ economics teacher's register, from (fam.....) to famous, so since den ♏̥γ̲̣̣̥ class mates picked interest I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name, so I just had a suffix like famous prof or prefix like don famous.
the don!
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by adrelanine: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Noneroone:
grin
close those teeth and share urs joor!
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by rightflank: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mine was birthed from my love for military terminologies.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Don't even know how I came abt mine...
Bk then sha...kal me DON VIDAR,ah feel so high
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Olaskybab: 3:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Mine was 4rm my real name, Olasky....short form of Olasunkanmi, den putin 'bab' instead of baba.
In 1 wrd sha,'Olasunkanmi baba' turn 2 Olaskybab
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Noneroone(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2014
adrelanine:
close those teeth and share urs joor!
my username is Nonero gotten from my name, then one. As in Nonero 1 of Nairaland.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by amakufrancis(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2014
adrelanine:
I have seen a lot of username on nairaland! Some re meaningful, while some ain't making sense at all! Come on board and share how u came about your username!

As for me, this was how I came about mine.
Some folks thought, my username adrelanine was mispelt. Saying it's suppose. To be adrenaline, capital NO!
Adrenaline, also knwn as epinephrine is only an hormone secreted by the adrenal gland( a gland located on top of the kidney). I don't think a reasonable person would love to be called that!!

My name is Adelani, and to add a little swag to my name I decided to spice it up, which lead me to adrelanine!! gringrin
Let's get the show started!! Share yours...

Ok so it is. Wow, a very creative name there. One would mistaken it to be adrenaline a million times more, the clarification is a good one.
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by sexzskil(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2014
I got my username because men usually tell me i like to change style a lot during the course of study everyday!
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by killercute16(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2014
Ama cute killer or a killer that is cute( Na joke oh) any way you put.....then the number 16 is jus my lucky number,the number made thing good in my life,and @ the age of 16 i did evil,good,jaw breaking things(dont ask me those things o) so thats how i came up wif the moniker[b]KILLERCUTE16[/b]
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by meelorlah(f): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Coined mine from my real name
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by adrelanine: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2014
iamayodeji:

Ok so it is. Wow, a very creative name there. One would mistaken it to be adrenaline a million times more, the clarification is a good one.
so, you can now see that u ve been sleeping and waking wiv ignorant thoughts!!
How is ur nysc parol?? Or are you done with that??
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by adrelanine: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
sexzskil:
I got my username because men usually tell me i like to change style a lot during the course of study everyday!
seX and study?? Don't understand what u meant by changing style during the course of study
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by niggereyez(f): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
bright eyed on the background of a dark complexion. ..
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Canme4u(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mine is also from my name which is OlasunKANMI hence, HorlarsunCANME is reborn to ease the stress that foreigner encounter while pronouncing my name. I brought to you the English pronounciation of my name wink . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Canme4u(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
meelorlah:
Coined mine from my real name
me loving you eeh. Can we exchange BBpin ?
Re: How Did You Come About Your Username?? by Olaskybab: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
adrelanine:
seX and study?? Don't understand what u meant by changing style during the course of study
hahaahaaahaaahaha....
U get her shacheesy smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why We Urinate Much And Often On A Cold Day Or Weather / Photos Ever Taken That Truly Reflects The Human Experience. / Top 10 Wonders Of The World You'll Be Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.