Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. (7589 Views)

350 Broilers For Sale At 2700 Each.christmas Promo.(pictures) / Top Feeds Or Amo?? / Are U Rearing BROILERS For December Market? If Yes! We Need Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by aAK1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
pls I need to know if any one has used broilers from amo farms,do they have outlets In niger state?
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
aAK1:
pls I need to know if any one has used broilers from amo farms,do they have outlets In niger state?

Amo byng doc is good.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by aAK1(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2014
agonbello:

Amo byng doc is good.
thanks pls how do I get doc in minna niger state.any agents?
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by knowledge4(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2014
What really matters in the chicken business is the level of care and administration you give to the chickens from day 1,on your farm
The breed of the chicken does not really matter.What matters also is that the farm that you are buying from is a reputable farm that has healthy chickens.Whether Amo farms,Zartech,CHI,Animal Care or whatever farm you are buying from, ensure they are reputable farms hatching healthy chickens
Then ensure that you have the logistics required to maintain and sustain them in consistent health on your farm.
The breed of the chicken,i repeat,is not the main issue. Visit 1st signature for details of effective farm management
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by aAK1(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2014
knowledge4:
What really matters in the chicken business is the level of care and administration you give to the chickens from day 1,on your farm
The breed of the chicken does not really matter.What matters also is that the farm that you are buying from is a reputable farm that has healthy chickens.Whether Amo farms,Zartech,CHI,Animal Care or whatever farm you are buying from, ensure they are reputable farms hatching healthy chickens
Then ensure that you have the logistics required to maintain and sustain them in consistent health on your farm.
The breed of the chicken,i repeat,is not the main issue. Visit 1st signature for details of effective farm management
I disagree and agree sir.men! I've seen amo sold at 5 weeks and you will not belive it.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2014
aAK1:
I disagree and agree sir.men! I've seen amo sold at 5 weeks and you will not belive it.

Amo has a farm wia dey also raise dia own broilers, feeding them dia own feeds.

The birds attains an average dressed weight of 2.5Kg in 32days. However, management matters too.

Hard to believe it is.

1 Like

Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2014
aAK1:
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by aAK1(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2014
agonbello:

Amo has a farm wia dey also raise dia own broilers, feeding them dia own feeds.

The birds attains an average dressed weight of 2.5Kg in 32days. However, management matters too.

Hard to believe it is.
I raised the birds long time ago and had 0 motality.the guy bringing them,stoped bringing them.he said he can't book if he is not buying up to 1000.that's why I've been looking for another supplier.I'm usin obj (mashal) and they are not doing badly
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
aAK1:
I raised the birds long time ago and had 0 motality.the guy bringing them,stoped bringing them.he said he can't book if he is not buying up to 1000.that's why I've been looking for another supplier.I'm usin obj (mashal) and they are not doing badly

How many do you intend buying? Although am based in Kaduna, I can get it to you if you need. However amo doc is expensive now; probably because of christmas.
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by Agroinfotech: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Please for more information visit their website: http://www.afshltd.com
Amo chicks stands out as the best in the country -the wise farmers choice.
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by aAK1(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Agroinfotech:
Please for more information visit their website: http://www.afshltd.com
Amo chicks stands out as the best in the country -the wise farmers choice.
thanks
Re: Has Any Body Raised Broilers From Amo.what Was Your Experience. by aAK1(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2014
agonbello:

How many do you intend buying? Although am based in Kaduna, I can get it to you if you need. However amo doc is expensive now; probably because of christmas.
drop your number,I will give you a call

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Feed Formulation Techniques. 2 / UV Shade Net is now available in 9.2m, 7.2m and 3meter width / East West Seed Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.