Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Do We Really Know About Jimi Hendrix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do We Really Know About Jimi Hendrix (1140 Views)

Jimi Odukoya's - Show Ya Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Really Know About Jimi Hendrix by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
The dude seem like the first Michael Jackson in music,but never bothered changing his skin complexion and features like Micheal did. He was very much himself but managed to reach out to a different audience that was more or less very hostile to his type at that time. He tapped into the white scene,embraced it,made the best of it and infused with soul that won over the hearts of so many white youths. He taught everyone to be himself and live freely to the best of their abilities.

I think he a legend,even though much is not known about him by the contemporary world.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Know About Jimi Hendrix by drpips1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Do We Really Know About Jimi Hendrix by dboss444: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'll read about him, but I no shw em go fit reach baba MJ

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY WANTED: Used Tascam Portastudio 488 MKII (8-track Cassette) / Download Ayo Bawss's Songs. US Based Nigerian/nairaland Rapper / Tecno_duro Lyric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.