Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

PHCN Privatization To EDCs Is Killing Us Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHCN Privatization To EDCs Is Killing Us Here (502 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Spambot Is Indiscriminately Killing Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Privatization To EDCs Is Killing Us Here by bongolistik(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Truth be told, ever since the privatization of PHCN to the various Electricity Distribution Companies, they have being killing us with darkness all day through.

This year marks the worst year of electricity distribution in our area that has contsantly enjoy power supply to some reasonable extent for the past 10years I have domiciled there.

I am just tired of the no light of a thing, it gives me headace cos I use my laptop a lot. For the past 4 months now it is hell we are passing through. 4 hours of power supply in 3 days, something that has never happened before.

This recent epileptic power supply is saddening. The worst of it all is that I went to buy 'I beta pass my neigbour generator last week to augment, but this week, there is now serious fuel scarcity in the town of Portharcourt. So tell me now, what kind of things are all these.

So one can no longer help himself out. Bring light, no way, I say let me buy generator, they say no fuel that fuel is scarce. I just feel like weeping for the country.

Truly I am tired of all these nonesense, please what should I do now? Or I think they should just restore back PHCN.
Re: PHCN Privatization To EDCs Is Killing Us Here by acenazt: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2014
ohhhh sorry for your predicament but over here in kaduna we enjoy The Edcs soooooo much
Re: PHCN Privatization To EDCs Is Killing Us Here by Justinah4real(f): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
We are a young democracy. Continues to pray at 54

(1) (Reply)

21 Most Motivating Quotes To Make You Get Up And Go / Any General Problem With Nigeria Online Banking? / Seven Workers Die In Ogun Steel Firm’s Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.