Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? (1352 Views)

See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) / GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by tunnamaniah(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2014
well, d society doesnt like our harstyle dah much, buh some fyn babes do, why do ppl (parent especially) like to tag guys with nice haircut(gallas nd d likes) as bad boys, d tin don tire me, buh ma gallas nice sha, i find it very hard to understand why our society has condemned us coz of our haircut[img][/img]
Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Because una be bad boys and Nigeria is still underdeveloped socially. That's all.
Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by tunnamaniah(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2014
benromeo39:
Because una be bad boys and Nigeria is still underdeveloped socially. That's all.
u are wrong jare, d last time i checked punch news papers, d armed robbers that were apprehended by the police were with low-cut

1 Like

Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by Mprex(f): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2014
Photos pls undecided

1 Like

Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by tunnamaniah(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2014
Mprex:
Photos pls undecided
photo of wah
Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by Fabdedon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
tunnamaniah:
photo of wah
cool
tunnamaniah:
photo of wah
pinture of ur galas
Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by nickz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
only immture people do that gallas haircut shit
punk is nice
no one looks responsible in that chicken haircut shit
Gallas sabi play ball

1 Like

Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by tunnamaniah(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2014
nickz:
only immture people do that gallas haircut shit
punk is nice
no one looks responsible in that chicken haircut shit
Gallas sabi play ball
u wrong sir, as in wrong, btw me sef don migrate go punk, nd na d pressure make me chang am, if ur barber good, gallas wey dey look mature dey
Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by nickz(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2014
tunnamaniah:
u wrong sir, as in wrong, btw me sef don migrate go punk, nd na d pressure make me chang am, if ur barber good, gallas wey dey look mature dey
okay!....can't imagine having a mo-hawk and putting on suit
and i go to the island or some big place in another country to do some real buisness sh1t

looks childish

you can't talk with top men with that kind of haircut
people with mo-hawk that are not tv people don't know what life is yet

well sha,you are probably a musician or an entertainment person
you won't understand
Re: To Doze who Av Nice Haircut (low Cut Excluded), Why Dem Dey See Us As Bad Guyz? by tunnamaniah(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2014
nickz:
okay!....can't imagine having a mo-hawk and putting on suit
and i go to the island or some big place in another country to do some real buisness sh1t

looks childish

you can't talk with top men with that kind of haircut
people with mo-hawk that are not tv people don't know what life is yet

well sha,you are probably a musician or an entertainment person
you won't understand
i hate to admit buh u just proved a point

(1) (Reply)

What To Do My Hair Break Off / Western Or Traditional Hairstyle??? / Guys Are You Ugly Or Not? Take D 'amiuglyquiz' Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.