Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] (3499 Views)

7 Things That Would Happen If All Oxygen Leaves The Earth. (PHOTOS) / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / 10 Most Expensive Currency In Theworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] by Snowprince306(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2014
The world's largest lip disc has been discovered by
an Australian film crew, led by cinematographer
Abrahem Joffe, in the remote valleys of southern
Ethiopia.
The crew was shooting a documentary when they
stumbled on 20 year old Ataye Eligidagne, who left
them shocked .Joffe told Daily Mail Australia
‘We were taking a tour with some of the local
guides. When they spotted the woman, they were
absolutely bewildered.I’m a big reader of Guinness
World Records and I figured it was out of the
ordinary, but you know you've found something
special when the locals are amazed.’Ethopia had
tired to place a ban on the culture but some still
practice it.
The process involves the removal of her two
bottom teeth and she said it wasn't painful or have
any side effects.

Re: Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] by kristen12(f): 2:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Yuck! Disgusting
Re: Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] by esmeralda1(f): 3:33am On Oct 11, 2014
kristen12:
Yuck! Disgusting
Indeed.

Op, Are u sure this is a woman
Re: Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] by echobee(f): 3:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Ops,
Is she related to u? sad
Re: Meet The Woman With Theworld's Biggest Lip Disc On Earth![photos] by Snowprince306(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
esmeralda1:

Indeed.

Op, Are u sure this is a woman

she is a woman, when I saw dat I couldn't keep it to my self xo I decided to share it.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Animals In The World / How To Make Up To N2000 Daily For Free With Scooper News App / How Do You View Your Posts On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.