Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

NEWS IN PICTURES: Bird reportedly turns to woman in Oshodi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NEWS IN PICTURES: Bird reportedly turns to woman in Oshodi (1138 Views)

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today / Bird Reportedly Turns To Woman In Oshodi, Confesses To Killing Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS IN PICTURES: Bird reportedly turns to woman in Oshodi by McDonalds2014(m): 6:46am On Oct 11, 2014
There was drama at the G-cappa Estate area of Ilupeju, Lagos, this afternoon, as a bird allegedly turned to a woman.
According to eyewitnesses at the scene, the bird collided with an electric wire and fell, after which it changed to a middle aged woman.
Eyewitnesses further say that the woman, after the transformation, began to confess on how she killed her husband.
The eyewitness,David Gear who broke the news on twitter, said “Bird turns into woman at Oshodi just now 1pm … Strange world. At Oshodi, a couple of minutes ago… A bird fell from a high tension wire and landed on the ground and turned into a woman. I swear the things that happen in this country. Why can’t witchcraft be used for positive things? I mean have you read Wizard of Oz? Trust me…this news will soon be everywhere… This is an eye witness account.The woman that the bird became was looking so irritating…with her skin peeled. Really a disgusting sight. The woman said she was on her way to see her child. Her daughter in-law just gave birth. Can you imagine? You marvel at such wickedness. Very strange. It caused confusion and insane traffic.”
DailyPost gathered that the timely intervention of policemen saved the woman from being lynched by the mob that gathered at the scene.
Source:www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/news-in-pictures-bird-reportedly-turns-to-woman-in-oshodi/

1 Share

Re: NEWS IN PICTURES: Bird reportedly turns to woman in Oshodi by bunmioguns(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2014
this one is strong... I mean, eleyi gidi gan

but wait

where is the

SAUCE
Re: NEWS IN PICTURES: Bird reportedly turns to woman in Oshodi by thegoodone2(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2014
where is d bird b4 turn to human being

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ali Nuhu Is 41 Today / Reasons Why We Think Life's Unfair / How My Family Hates Me, Plots My Downfall..., By Emmanuel Adebayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.