Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? (872 Views)

Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Constitution: The Ruling Class And The Rest Of Us / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by worldowner(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2006
Hello!!  to everybody i am a new member, our country is really great and i hope the thieves they call "THE GOVT". stops stealing soon you can´t  imagine what will happen to our country.
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by eveseh(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2006
aw welcome to da zone

have funn
and enjoy the fights grin

welcome kiss kiss
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by iice(f): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2006
Welcome 2 NL wink
@Topic, when humans control their greed then it will be cool
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by Damsal(f): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ Topic
The instant they are told of exactly what we want. Everyone keeps saying theres one thing or the other wrong. The question is have u voiced your opinion yet if you've done that and nothing has changed then drastic measures can be taken.

by the way welcome to nairaland.
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ topic.

the day there's none left to steal
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by needeeg(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
well, i guess iice is right grin
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by Bustah(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
First of all welcome to nairaland and i hope u will luv it here
And about stealing well, may be dat will wait till the u and i get there, and we'll see if we can use our conscience. So far the resources seem inexhaustible and i hope it will take us (Nigeria) through thick and thin. wink
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by iice(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
For real o, am hoping these resources will take us to where we want 2 be
Re: When Will The Ruling Class Stop Stealing Our Money? by needeeg(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2006
iice:

For real o, am hoping these resources will take us to where we want 2 be
hmmmmm, really? cool

(1) (Reply)

Still New / Any Change Of Time For The Gta-ba Test? / Locking Of Topics/threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.