Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Cannot Do The ‘maheeda Thing’— Mz Kiss. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Do The ‘maheeda Thing’— Mz Kiss. (538 Views)

The Maheeda Nude Full Video You Missed / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Do The ‘maheeda Thing’— Mz Kiss. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2014
When Showtime asked Omowunmi Justina Akindele   a.k.a Mz Kiss   if she could turn out acts like Maheeda, the sexy rapper declares she doesn’t have that kind of drive.In her words:”I don’t think it has to get to that extent. When doing such things you have to consider the younger generation. A bum short and cranky top is okay.The ‘Maheeda thing’ is far from it. I don’t have to go that far. I am that artiste that wants to make you happy; that wants to remind you life is worth living. I consider the fact that I sing well and I can rap .Most people say my smile is my selling point because I have dimples.”Mz Kiss gained popularity as a result of her hit song Figure eight.

http://www.bulkygist..com/2014/10/i-cannot-do-maheeda-thing-mz-kiss.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Name Evr Been Used By The Media / Just A Little About Myself / Davido Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.