Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" (1062 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / Rihana Reveals Her Wishes for Xmas is a big D*** in latest interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" by Afriface: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2014
Confirming Tonya Merritt as his new manager, D’Banj shared a picture of himself, Tonya Merritt and renowned photographer, Reza with the caption: ‘Reza the Great National Geographic Fellow and my manager, Tonya Merritt, successful day guys.’. More pix after cut

http://www.tundeola.com/2014/10/nigeria-artist-d-banj-reveals-her.html

Re: Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" by ibkgab001: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2014
Genne must see this grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" by Airforce1(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2014
from music manager to bed manager

It is well
Re: Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Ok let him ask Tiwa for advice she can testify grin
Re: Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2014
Airforce1:
from music manager to bed manager

It is well

I pity their respective partners

that's how tiwa and tee billz!!
Re: Nigeria Artist "D Banj" Reveals Her Superwoman 'manager" by Airforce1(m): 8:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

I pity their respective partners

that's how tiwa and tee billz!!

na so dem dey do

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Orezi Got A New Range Rover (see Photo) / After Cancer Treatment, Karen Igho Reveals She Has Taken Out Her Breast Silicon / Empress Njamah:i Can't Draw Tattoo,it Is Mark Of The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.