Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Enyeama Counters Keshi's KHARTOUM WEATHER EXCUSE, Assures Nigerians Of Victory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Counters Keshi's KHARTOUM WEATHER EXCUSE, Assures Nigerians Of Victory (630 Views)

Mikel Reveals Khartoum Nightmare / Sud Vs Nig: Beaten Eagles Leave Khartoum Pitch In Tears / Waterlogged Pitch Of The Khartoum Stadium Prevents Eagles From Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Counters Keshi's KHARTOUM WEATHER EXCUSE, Assures Nigerians Of Victory by jchima14: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2014
Nigeria international goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has countered Keshi's earlier excuse that the weather condition in Khartoum may affect the Super Eagles performance in today’s 2015 Africa Nation’s Cup qualifier against Sudan’s Falcons of Jediane.
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/sports-news/item/415-enyeama-counters-keshi-s-khartoum-weather-excuse-assures-nigerians-of-victory
Re: Enyeama Counters Keshi's KHARTOUM WEATHER EXCUSE, Assures Nigerians Of Victory by Sirkelvin: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2014
Eyeama God will bless u 4 me. Don't mind Keshi maybe he doesn't want 2 defend his victory(cup)
Re: Enyeama Counters Keshi's KHARTOUM WEATHER EXCUSE, Assures Nigerians Of Victory by ohiK(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2014
When people start making excuses before they perform.......hmmmmnnn. I think what kechi is trying to do is to prepare the minds of Nigerians that he is not expecting a win. lf he loses, he will simply blame it of harsh weather. Na wah fo kechi o
Re: Enyeama Counters Keshi's KHARTOUM WEATHER EXCUSE, Assures Nigerians Of Victory by Kog45(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
ohiK:
When people start making excuses before they perform.......hmmmmnnn. I think what kechi is trying to do is to prepare the minds of Nigerians that he is not expecting a win. lf he loses, he will simply blame it of harsh weather. Na wah fo kechi o
Keshi is d boss while Enyeama is just a player and he cannot counter Keshi statement on weather in karthoum.Pls Op stop misleading and causing confusion in d team.

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: People Wanted Me To Fail! / be the best@MERRYBET free online registration / Schurrle Wants Wolfsburg Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.