Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

African Kitchen (sos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Kitchen (sos) (823 Views)

Why Polish Embassy In Abuja ::HELP SOS / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) / Sos: A Nigerian In Dallas Needs To Find Other Nigerians Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Kitchen (sos) by tellmemore(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
I have spent 4 days in Chennai India and have not seen a single African restaurant. Does anyone know somewhere? I'm at the Connemara (Taj) hotel. I have lost so much weight everything here in the hotel is so british.
Re: African Kitchen (sos) by JeSoul(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
Lol @ "sos" . . . only 4 days and you're already losing weight? grin
Re: African Kitchen (sos) by tellmemore(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2008
I tell you.
Re: African Kitchen (sos) by komekn(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
Have been to Chennai and i would not even bother to look for one, being black and African is a rare novelty, a lot of the people believed me to be some US movie star.
In all my 3 weeks there i did not see one black African the market is just not there for an African restaurant. So i guess you will have to make do with pirriani and the like.
Re: African Kitchen (sos) by tellmemore(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2008
komekn:

Have been to Chennai and i would not even bother to look for one, being black and African is a rare novelty, a lot of the people believed me to be some US movie star.
In all my 3 weeks there i did not see one black African the market is just not there for an African restaurant. So i guess you will have to make do with pirriani and the like.
cheesy The same thing with me too some thought I was an actor. Most of the food here has this continental flavour and setup. I have visited Zara and the food there in a way was ok. Birriani is the only thing closest to a familiar food.
Re: African Kitchen (sos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2008
i am looking for african kictchen ,resturant or shop in poland, if you have a clue please inform me, i am based in poland and germany

(1) (Reply)

Work & Live In Singapore And Malaysia / Info About Japan. / Want Wife To Live With Me In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.