Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Onitsha Ofala Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Onitsha Ofala Festival (2158 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Pictures Of OBI Of Onitsha Doing Ofala Ceremony / Michael Jackson's Brothers Attend Ofala Festival At Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha Ofala Festival by sigidporte(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Today marks the beginning of Ofala festival in the great city of Onitsha. The biggest festival in the south east. I celebrate with Obi Nnaemeka Achebe (Agbogidi 1), Onitsha people and Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival by soonest(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
sigidporte:
Today marks the beginning of Ofala festival in the great city of Onitsha. The biggest festival in the south east. I celebrate with Obi Nnaemeka Achebe (Agbogidi 1), Onitsha people and Anambra state. God bless my home land.
I wish I could attend the Ofala if not for anythhing,enjoy the Obi and Ndi ichie dance to the rhythm of egwuota.
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Where are the pictures ?
You can't just post an old picture of the Obi and expect people to check in.
Re: Onitsha Ofala Festival by sigidporte(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
soonest:

I wish I could attend the Ofala if not for anythhing,enjoy the Obi and Ndi ichie dance to the rhythm of egwuota.
yes ooo! Are you osha indigene?

(1) (Reply)

Do Igbo ,ibibio And Efik Relate Historically / Spiritual Work Or Spell Casting Guides And Procedures / Untold History Of Ancient Kingdom Of Gobir And List Of Her Capitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.