Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

MotorlinksNG: Clean And Free Online Car Market - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / MotorlinksNG: Clean And Free Online Car Market (1089 Views)

Sell your car in a few clicks with CarXus.com - the #1 online car trade website! / Pls I Will Need Volkswagen Touareg 5,0l V10 From Cotonou Car Market Or Nigeria / Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou Car Market Is Advantageous Compared To Nigeria,buy Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MotorlinksNG: Clean And Free Online Car Market by Seun(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
"the webmaster behind the site":
I am sure you must have heard of www.motorlinksng.com

It's a free online car market that means anybody around the world can use it to advertise their cars for free and buy directly from the dealer.  No cash involved works just like that. 

What I need your help for is to help me tell your people on nairaland that it's a cashless environment and they don't need to know anyone to put up their cars for sale.  Please help tell your people to check it out

If you're in the market for a car, it's a good idea to check all relevant car websites in order to get the best model at the best price.  MotorlinksNG seems like a site worth checking out (after Nairaland Autos, of course)
Re: MotorlinksNG: Clean And Free Online Car Market by kuntash: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
I tink so too. clean and well detailed site. Seun I just wish you could create a folder strictly for Car sale as this motorlinks under this ur AUTO section. (I am sure u would knw dis fella with dis comment grin)
Re: MotorlinksNG: Clean And Free Online Car Market by abbyode(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2008
I just visited the site. Cars are just quite expensive there. I think we should just give kudos to our nairaland auto dealers. Their prices have been competitive enough! Just my personal opinion please.
Re: MotorlinksNG: Clean And Free Online Car Market by ashberg(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2008
Hey, the site is used by anybody so those prices are market prices from different markets like Berger, western ave, ikeja and so on, all we do is bring those dealers to sell on our website for free, so even the dealers on nairaland can also make use of it. so compare and find the right deal for you.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Price Reduction For Used Golf 3 / Selling 1998 Toyata Camry. Car Has 129k: Miles But Run Like New-affordable Price / Man Diesel Sewage Tank For Sale. 2 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.