Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film (8314 Views)

The Best Season Film You Have Watched / Thread For Phillipines Movies/telenovela Lovers / Korean Season Film Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
I have never seen any series as intriguing, suspense filled, interesting and breath taking as The Imortal. I just love the series, I watched it over and over again from season 1 to 3. What do you guys think?

Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by sseunth(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
try mara and clara
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
sseunth:
try mara and clara
. lols, Mara and Clara isn't even close to interesting. I have watched the movie though but it is nothing compared to the Imortals.
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by sseunth(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Simran94:
. lols, Mara and Clara isn't even close to interesting. I have watched the movie though but it is nothing compared to the Imortals.
yet to watch the movie tho....ama try and download it
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by moneybag100: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Try MELISSA...
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by dammyg319(f): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
hmmm...try MY ETERNAL or HER MOTHERS DAUGHTER.......guess i'd watch the immortal then..
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Tolzeal(m): 2:24am On Oct 12, 2014
dammyg319:
hmmm...try MY ETERNAL or HER MOTHERS DAUGHTER.......guess i'd watch the immortal then..

.Used To watch this Two on AIT....
Is thr any going on ATM?? smiley
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2014
moneybag100:
Try MELISSA...
. I have watched Melissa, just try to watch imortals. It's a wolf Vs a vampire movie.
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Simran94:
. I have watched Melissa, just try to watch imortals. It's a wolf Vs a vampire movie.
her mother's daughter is the best philippine series for me. Will try out immortals though.
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2014
The Imortals: The story of two people who fell in love with each other but never knew that something so strong would tear them apart. Wolfs and Vampires were never friends and they hated each other. Their love blossomed until the day they each found out about their true powers. The female was a wolf while the male was a vampire and their mission on earth was to destroy each other. Lyka Ortega and Mateo Rodriguez found themselves in this situation. If you were the one what will you do?
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by dammyg319(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2014
Tolzeal:

.Used To watch this Two on AIT....
Is thr any going on ATM?? smiley
i dont really follow AIT movies again. i'll just buy the disk..thats it
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by Tolzeal(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
dammyg319:
i dont really follow AIT movies again. i'll just buy the disk..thats it

Oh oh :

I do much of downloads.... grin
Re: Phillipines: The Imortal Season Film by mdee1(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Go n watch Merlin

(1) (Reply)

Dc's Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page / Nkiru Sylvanus Vs Benita Nzeribe Who Is More Beautiful / Nicholas Cage vs Kevin Costner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.