Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Order Your SUV From Vancouver, Canada - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order Your SUV From Vancouver, Canada (640 Views)

Shipping A Car From Vancouver, Canada / SUV(JEEP) THREAD ONLY, ORDER ALL TYPE & MODELS OF SUV FROM :*COTONOU*: / How To Ship A Car To Lagos From Vancouver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your SUV From Vancouver, Canada by jessicaewere(f): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello all nairalanders,

I have recently been sending some SUVs to Benin City and would like to expand my range of clients. I have been living in Canada for almost 10 years now and plan to go to Nigeria soon (yes I am oyibo girl). I have sent 4 Nissan Pathfinders and 3 Toyota Camry and 1 Nissan Xterra this year. After sending the first Pathfinder, the rest of the shipments have been by order. I find very good clean quality for cheap price. This makes me different from the other shippers since I do not like to cut corners. Also, I don't live in Toronto side where there is harsh winter and salt put on the roads which makes cars rusty.

I would like to expand to take orders from some people out of Benin City - perhaps in Abuja or Lagos where I don't have so much headache trying to arrange transport when I am not present. Also, I would like to expand my knowledge of the market outside of Benin City.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss please reply to this thread. When I see you are serious, I will give my direct contact information.

Thank you,

Jessica grin

Re: Order Your SUV From Vancouver, Canada by Dexmars(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Basically we just tell you what we want, you tell us how much we pay, show us pictures and we send money to you and our ride shows up at our doorstep?
Re: Order Your SUV From Vancouver, Canada by Tyche(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2015
Is it strictly SUV?
Re: Order Your SUV From Vancouver, Canada by jessicaewere(f): 2:26am On Feb 11, 2015
No it can be anything. If you have your own claiming agent you can get better price.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2012 Model From Autoworld Of America For $13,800 / 2007 Tokunbo Camry *spider* / Xmas Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.