Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Anne Hathaway- Fame Messed Me Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Hathaway- Fame Messed Me Up (654 Views)

Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US / My Most Embarrasing Moment Was When My Performance CD Messed Me Up — Patoranking / Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Begs Her For Forgiveness On Instagram, Says He Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anne Hathaway- Fame Messed Me Up by lumdy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
The 'Les Miserables' role player was left stressed out by her Hollywood success as she had no plan the way to deal with life within the spotlight.

Anne told the new issue of Britain's Elle magazine: "This fame thing? F***ed me up for a really long time.

I how to move or do it; I didn't know how to interact with it; it stressed me out. and other people would say, 'You simply ought to be yourself,' and i was like, 'But i do not understand who that's yet!
see more at :http://lumdys..com/2014/10/anne-hathaway-fame-messed-me-up.html

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Model Uses B**bs To Dance To Classical Music[download video] / Ebola Fears As Vomiting Passenger Dies On Flight From Nigeria To JFK / Open Letter To Kanye West - The Ferguson Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.