Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

#keshiout - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #keshiout (1170 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#keshiout by Siraleeyu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Super eagles team and the coach are just example of mediocrity, Nigerian National team performance is deteriorating over the years under stephen keshi, the man is stubborn and incompetent to lead super eagles. Until this man is sacked and the squad reshuffle super eagle performance will be declining rapidly...........its embarrassing to watch Nigeria playing poorly.
Re: #keshiout by bakandow11: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Siraleeyu:
Super eagles team and the coach are just example of mediocrity, Nigerian National team performance is deteriorating over the years under stephen keshi, the man is stubborn and incompetent to lead super eagles. Until this man is sacked and the squad reshuffle super eagle performance will be declining rapidly...........its embarrassing to watch Nigeria playing poorly.
How did u celebrate NATIONS CUP VICTORY?

1 Like

Re: #keshiout by Siraleeyu(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
bakandow11:

How did u celebrate NATIONS CUP VICTORY?
what exactly is your point here??
Re: #keshiout by bakandow11: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Siraleeyu:
what exactly is your point here??
keshi was at his best wen he won d cup for nigeria, it was no doubt we had a gud outing considering d opposition we face to reach d final and win d cup eventually, get me right i wasnt in support of his uncompromising behaviour but doesnt mean we shuld throw allegation to him in d way u did.
He was dsame man dat made alot of pple lose thier betting against argentina during confederation, instead of attacking him i believe it will do us more gud to sitdown analyse how exactly d story change from been the keshi SA was dieing to av to the d keshi dat turned d sacred calabar stadium to OLD TRAFFORD.

1 Like

Re: #keshiout by Siraleeyu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
bakandow11:

keshi was at his best wen he won d cup for nigeria, it was no doubt we had a gud outing considering d opposition we face to reach d final and win d cup eventually, get me right i wasnt in support of his uncompromising behaviour but doesnt mean we shuld throw allegation to him in d way u did.
He was dsame man dat made alot of pple lose thier betting against argentina during confederation, instead of attacking him i believe it will do us more gud to sitdown analyse how exactly d story change from been the keshi SA was dieing to av to the d keshi dat turned d sacred calabar stadium to OLD TRAFFORD.
what analysis left other than to sack him...........did u want to tell me dat the nation cup we won was not by luck? And even some1 like me can take eagles to round of 16 at d world cup given how simple Nigeria's group was and d unfortunate lost to very weak france. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: #keshiout by bakandow11: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Siraleeyu:
what analysis left other than to sack him...........did u want to tell me dat the nation cup we won was not by luck? And even some1 like me can take eagles to round of 16 at d world cup given how simple Nigeria's group was and d unfortunate lost to very weak france. Let's call a spade a spade.
okay ooo A SPADE its notin but A SPADE mr keshi home is calling, naija pple dey vex. who do u suggest we gve d job too
Re: #keshiout by Siraleeyu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
bakandow11:

okay ooo A SPADE its notin but A SPADE mr keshi home is calling, naija pple dey vex. who do u suggest we gve d job too
I can't really say and its not my job...........but I am very sure there are lots of ppl dat can take d job nd do better than him.

(1) (Reply)

Kelecho Iheanacho ,Uche,Martins Others Invited To Play For Nigeria, In The Afric / Canada 2015 Women World Cup: Nigeria In Group Of Death / 9 April MI Vs RPS 100% Match Prediction, Bhavishyavani, Toss Astrology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.