Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Should Keshi Be Sacked? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Keshi Be Sacked? (772 Views)

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Eguavoen To Be Sacked After U-23's Match Today / Lagerback's Fate: Should He Be Sacked Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Keshi Be Sacked? by e4emma(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
If you ask me, I think the Big Boss time is over. Pride preceed every fall!!!!!

#keshiout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yes O. His contract is over!

1 Like

Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 12, 2014
I don't like Keshi.
He's too arrogant in his own unique way.
Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by mummyson26(m): 12:27am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi time is up

1 Like

Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by gbenga4sure(m): 3:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Keshi should go,the afcon 2013 succes has gotten into his head and thereby given way to pride.Keshi lacks tactics. Iheanacho is too young,Uche is proud,Martins is too old. There were indications that keshi only call players who bribed him. *Iheanacho is too young,pls at what age did messi and neymar stated playing for their countrys national team. *Martins is too old,between martins and shola ameobi who is older.ameobi is older and martins younger,better and hotter.But yet you called and picked shola ameobi. *Keshi is also a useless man,telling journalists in an interview that he knew that nigeria would loose against congo.This is stupidity from a coach.KESHI MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by bunmioguns(m): 5:47am On Oct 12, 2014
yes, the big boss time is long overdue

if you are a guest, then you are still on long thing because you don't have opportunity to see my signature that can save lives and money.. tongue
Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Yes O. His contract is over!
Obinoscopy see me see wahala o..I posted a topic in the travels section about strange buildings in world's attractive tourist destinations and I was banned unnecessary by one antispambot. There was nothing that went against the rules in my topic and it was clean and clear so I wonder why I was banned.
Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

Obinoscopy see me see wahala o..I posted a topic in the travels section about strange buildings in world's attractive tourist destinations and I was banned unnecessary by one antispambot. There was nothing that went against the rules in my topic and it was clean and clear so I wonder why I was banned.
You've been unbanned. Please don't attempt to modify it. Just send me a PM of the modification you want done. Also send me your source link (to prevent it being labelled as plagiarism). Regards.
Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by wordychap: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Its not a question of should but how soon.
Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You've been unbanned. Please don't attempt to modify it. Just send me a PM of the modification you want done. Also send me your source link (to prevent it being labelled as plagiarism). Regards.
Thanks a lot. This is the source (http://www.wonderslist.com/top-10-strangest-buildings-in-the-world/) I also pasted it as an hyperlink under the article. But another problem is the images. I used dropbox to create a link to the images but nairaland didn't display the images o.
Re: Should Keshi Be Sacked? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Comment Deleted.

(1) (Reply)

Viewing Center, Beer Parlour Or Sitting Room: Where Do You Prefer? / Chelsea Primed For Glory In Europe's Champions League Again / Hurray!!! Free Premium Tips From Www.naijabetguide.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.