Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,229 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Win A Date!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Win A Date!!! (824 Views)

I Need A Serious Girl For A Date / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
It's easy and fun!!!

Describe and plan a fun date with a budget of 2000naira.

Both males and females are eligible...

You must be 22years old and above..

You date plan must be during the day...

The date plan should be fun and not romantic.

Submit or post your idea on this thread.

You must be a resident of Port-harcourt city.

Your date plan must be for two.

If you think 2000naira is below your standard don't apply...
Re: Win A Date!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
I'm just here to read comments
Re: Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
We sad cause the super eagles lost their match,& you here talking about date...
Re: Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
sauceny:
We sad cause the super eagles lost their match,& you here talking about date...

Okay...I guess keshi is packing his bags.
Re: Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
lol
Re: Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
keppyy:

Okay...I guess keshi is packing his bags.

I hope & pray soooo.
Re: Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Okay... How's this for a fun, easy-spend date: 1000 will be for our TP, then we'll go to some game park playing different games which our remaining 1000 can afford, till we max out. Later that evening, hopefully we've connected, all we have to then do is talk. Just enjoying talking to eachother. I would want to know you, for you, without the makeup and without the shyness. We'd be like friends just gisting. Infact we are friends who just went out to have fun. No big deal and nothing attached. Then if something beautiful starts in the future, so be it. But a girl looking forward to a N2000 date is unique and is smart. Two things I'll want in a friend or partner. smiley
Re: Win A Date!!! by joywendy(f): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
this one is strong.

the things ppl do lipsrsealed

just observing grin
Re: Win A Date!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2014
joywendy:
this one is strong.

the things ppl do lipsrsealed

just observing grin

Yes the things people do when they believe in risking things others can't to get what others won't smiley She is a good person Joy, as you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win A Date!!! by joywendy(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
TheWisest:

Yes the things people do when they believe in risking things others can't to get what others won't smiley She is a good person Joy, as you are

you know i was kidding

yeah thanks for that. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja:i Need A Serious Relationship / Young Professionals In Atlanta / Adult Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.