Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

[omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos (5223 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
source:- http://.net
According to eyewitnesses at the scene of the
incident in Lagos, the bird collided with an electric
wire while going for an operation and fell down,
after which it changed into this middle aged
woman. It was both a scary and a dramatic scene.
Many people could not stand to look at the strange woman. She was later taken away by
men of the Nigeria police while in near-
unconscious state.
More photos at:- http://.net/2014/10/11/update-bird-turned-woman-lagos-photos/

Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by qadeerkug(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
is it rill shocked
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by naturally: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hmmm Nkanbe
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
click the link and see proof of photos
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chai!!! See as those people settle down with their phones taking pictures...

What if she transforms back into a bird lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by valmunich(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Just take a look at that guy in front so serious bending to take pishure grin grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
haha
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by qadeerkug(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! See as those people settle down with their phones taking pictures...

What if she transforms back into a bird lipsrsealed
run for ur life nah abi
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Buh it doesn't luk real 2 me
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
qadeerkug:
run for ur life nah abi
hehehe grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by aniexyz(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
see how men are just rushing to take a pix of the almost naked.....pervs!...smh.
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by naijaboiy: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:
Just take a look at that guy in front so serious bending to take pishure grin grin
I sure say some nairalanders go dey dere...
Based on front page things grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by valmunich(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

I sure say some nairalanders go dey dere...
Based on front page things grin
HEHEHE grin grin grin The likes of iceberylin

1 Like

Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
abi na
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Make una tell mods to put it for front page na grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by marieolae(f): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2014
Nigeria. I fear this country
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2014
grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Everyday for thief one day for owner. God pass u.
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 6:52am On Oct 12, 2014
yes o
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2014
God be exposing all winches and wizard one by one
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2014
yea
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by iceberylin(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

HEHEHE grin grin grin The likes of iceberylin
Na me dh bend down to take the pictures la grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by valmunich(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

Na me dh bend down to take the pictures la grin
You're always in the front grin grin grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by iceberylin(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

You're always in the front grin grin grin
Remember nobody notices the second guy wink

Help me beg farano to unban me na cry
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by valmunich(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

Remember nobody notices the second guy wink

Help me beg farano to unban me na cry
Haha.. Again ?? Just mail them. They might be kind enough to unban you smiley
Besides, this is sunday smiley
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by iceberylin(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Haha.. Again ?? Just mail them. They might be kind enough to unban you smiley
Besides, this is sunday smiley
I mailed her already sad
For days now and She havent unbanned me...

Farano plllcccccc,i promise not to derail again...have mercy,its sunday you know wink
To forgive is divine, you know right sad
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by valmunich(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

I mailed her already sad

Farano plllcccccc,i promise not to derail again...have mercy,its sunday you know wink
Lol.. What's your offense this time around ??
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by farano(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

I mailed her already sad

unbanned

1 Like

Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by iceberylin(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
farano:
unbanned
Thanks kiss
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by johnnyn: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
hm
Re: [omg] See Photos Of Bird Who Turned To A Woman In Oshodi Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
people no even dey fear at all,see as dem dey take pics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bournvita The Vitality Drink / The Worst Gift You Received Or Gave This Season Or In The Past / What Would Have Happened If Adam Nd Eve Were Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.