Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food (1789 Views)

Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved / Nigerian Volunteers Return From Ebola-stricken Countries / Leprosy Outbreak In Gombe, Children Stricken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food by oyinkanolu: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2014
It was a horrible sight for eye witnesses to watch a poverty-stricken hungry child from India while he sucked milk straight from the dog’s teat like a puppy by holding its leg.
The six-year-old Chotu Kumar, in his bid to suppress hunger had resorted sucking milk from the stray dogs to the amazement of onlookers.
It was learnt that Kumar lives with his mother, Shanichari Devi, 37, his grandmother, Amiya Devi, 60, and his two brothers, Bola, 14, and 3-year-old Mahesh, in Jharkhand.
His father had died four years earlier and since then, things grew from bad to worse for the family which made it almost impossible for them to feed.
According to our source, the boy’s older brother was forced to go work at a nearby hotel to help feed the family.
His mother and grandmother go out to the forest and collect firewood to sell, but their average daily meals consist of vegetables and roti, which is a homemade Indian bread.

full story - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/poverty-stricken-boy-forced-to-suck.html

Re: Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food by naturally: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Disgusting. God pls provide food for the foodless

1 Like

Re: Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food by mumubynature(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2014
The boy will begin to see things ordinary eye cant see
Re: Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food by Funjosh(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2014
It is well with him.
Re: Poverty-stricken Boy Forced To Suck Dog’s Breast Milk For Food by Randy100: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2014
When the desirable is unavailable, the available become desirable. So far as i am concern and the way i have been taught goat milk contains more immunity to human milk. Truly the boy will have a lot of immunity and he will be able to withstand a lot sickness.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: You Have Never Seen Conjoined Twins Like This Before / Cure Hepatitis The Natural Way / I Am A Doctor From America. Ask Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.