Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed (956 Views)

Usa Clothes New Arrivals Quality Men Shirts!! / Uk High Quality Men's Shoes Clearance Sales - Up To 60% Off / Quality Men Wears (stocks) @whole Sale & Retail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed by frontliner065(m): 5:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Consider yourself lucky if you intend starting Starting a Boutique Or Interested in Buying High Quality UK Clothes in Bulk at INCREDIBLE PRICES and you found this post.

ARE YOU a Student, A Graduate looking for white collar job, An awaiting Corper, A serving corper, Barber, Housewife, A salesperson, A contractor, Security Officer, Intend coming for NYSC, Hairdresser, jobless, or you are someone who meets a lot of people on a daily basis, be it at church, mosque, Office environment, AirPort, SeaPort, Terminals, A company Security Officer or you are someone just in need of Starting a Business

Then THIS HOT CAKE is yours!

For example; A designer High-Quality finely packed shirt [which you would see for yourself] worth 3950 (price can be confirmed online/ mere accessing the quality; will go for 1400).
Wow!
That sounds impossible & interesting, right?
But I am going to proof it to you. Just keep reading...

When I got introduced I was also amazed just like YOU, not until I saw and bought.
To be sincere with you, there is this duplex house close to my house (To be Precise...at FESTAC TOWN, LAGOS) which has been stocked with all sorts of mens wear... [All varieties] for over a year now. The owner just came from the states and wants to dispose all stocks but he doesn't want to engage on single-sales. He is interested in Bulk-sales and the more the clothes ordered, the higher the discount. High Commissions are also rewarded.
The stocks vary from Man's Office shirts, Casuals, Trousers, Jeans, Chinos, Accessories, sneakers e.t.c
And the Designers also varies. There are lots and lots!! Of designers to choose.
He is actually in need of someone who runs a boutique or who actually wants to start a boutique or invest in that line

P.S- Call Me On +2348168727043

We would fix a date, open venue
e.g An eatery Or shopping mall or Bank where I would give you the house address to message to your friend/loved one for security reasons.
And once you get to the front of the close, you would confirm before proceeding.

Pls before we head to the place, I would show you my SCHOOL I.D, National I.D, Corresponding names on my ATM cards.
Be completely rest- assured.
THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
It is clear and simple.
You are free to come for Inspection before buying.
Pls also note that people in the area are not aware of it yet, in otherwords, no display of the stocks yet, thus making competition lesser and bergaing much easier.
Pls Note that the stocks may not be available anymore shortly so I suggest you give this your very best short.

PLS, I recommend you come with a Third Party if you doubt security reasons.
I also recommend you inform someone where you are heading to.
I GUARANTEE YOU NO REGRET.
Best Of Luck!
Re: High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed by kayjasper(f): 5:30am On Oct 12, 2014
What's your definition of "bulk purchase" sir?

Like 10 shirts? 15? 20?

Have someone who might be interested but he isn't into boutique business. Just for personal use.

Do u have for females too?

2 Likes

Re: High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed by frontliner065(m): 6:02am On Oct 12, 2014
@Kayjasper - That's reasonable and welcomed.
Am sorry there is nothing for females.
The lines are free - +2348168727043

To others who are Skeptical;
PLS NOTE- This Is NOT SCAM; I have made clear the mode of how our transaction is going to be conducted.
If you are scared based on security grounds. I would like to tell you to do the fixing of the venue in an open arena e.g Bank, Eatery, Shopping mall in FESTAC TOwN, Lagos, then I would meet you at the place of your choice.
We can also check-In at a police station located at 3rd Avenue Junction, Festac, to Guarantee your safety.

CRAZY FOLDING-UP SALES!!!
Seeing is believing
Re: High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed by valjoy(f): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
frontliner065:
@Kayjasper - That's reasonable and welcomed.
Am sorry there is nothing for females.
The lines are free - +2348168727043
To others who are Skeptical;
PLS NOTE- This Is NOT SCAM; I have made clear the mode of how our transaction is going to be conducted.
If you are scared based on security grounds. I would like to tell you to do the fixing of the venue in an open arena e.g Bank, Eatery, Shopping mall in FESTAC TOwN, Lagos, then I would meet you at the place of your choice.
We can also check-In at a police station located at 3rd Avenue Junction, Festac, to Guarantee your safety.
CRAZY FOLDING-UP SALES!!!
Seeing is believing
I'm interested but am not in lagos. So any need?

1 Like

Re: High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed by uche83(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Are the wears still available? Do u av pics? I don't reside in Lag so I'd wanna knw if it's worth the pain coming over to Lagos to seal a deal.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Men's Office And Casuals Clothes Sales Secrets Exposed by frontliner065(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2014
@ValJoy...Yes! Contact Me on +2348168727043

@UCHE83...This is NO SCAM at all.. Infact I promise your travelling would be worth it because the discounts are Crazily MAD

I guarantee you that... Pls you call add me on
BBM- 2b3aeb71
Whatsapp- 08168727043

Let the transactions begin!

@Uche83, @ValJoy, @Sellydion,
@EVERYBODY who is scared of online business and meeting a stranger because of security reasons...
Pls read Carefully:

Yes, I vehemently concur with you, in regards to fraudent and sharp-practices of Nigerians.
I wanto to deeply assure you of Guarantee.
This is it .
+2348168727043
The location is festac town, Lagos.
You are going to wait me at THE POLICE STATION, 3RD AVENUE, FESTAC TOWN, which is just a stone throw from the Place of Transaction.
When I meet you, I would first tender all my I'd cards, with my corresponding ATM cards and relevant documents which I MUST come along with...

We are going to Check-In at the Police Station were I would tender my IDCard, House Address and Other Info. As asked by the Officers, INSIDE the OFFICE (Not Compound/Premises OOoo) Sign for your Guarantee.

Then we would proceed.
To be candid, the prices of this Clothes are Mouth-Watering and it would be very beneficial for you to take this Precious Opportunity.

Feel free to call me, or add me up- 2b3aeb71 BBM
08168727043- Whatsapp or Calll Anytime

BBM- 2b3aeb71

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Clothes Just Ship In From Dubai / Nike Shoes And Iced Patek Watch For Urgent Sale / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.