Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

He Is Owing PHCN Has Does He Pay Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is Owing PHCN Has Does He Pay Back? (470 Views)

How Long Shall We Continue To Wait Until He Pay My Bride Price? / If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? / Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Owing PHCN Has Does He Pay Back? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2014
NL please help this friend of mine,for the past 2 years now he has By-cort the PHCN Supply from his Post Paid Metre (PPM) (using Nepa directly) and now he's Born again and want to do restitution, how do he pay back. God Bless u as u help him out
Re: He Is Owing PHCN Has Does He Pay Back? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2014
Restitution is one of the hardest thing to do as a Christian.
That is why I couldn't do "Yahoo" back then. How will you restitute the millions of dollars you have collected from numerous folks?
You want to get to Heaven but my personal opinion is that you have to restitute all the wrongs you committed.

For me, he should get PHCN account and pay the money owed into it.
He can calculate how much he spends per month and add extra cash like 10k to make up for any inconsistency.
He can now send a letter of apology to the director of his district anonymously.

1 Like

Re: He Is Owing PHCN Has Does He Pay Back? by 2cato: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2014
The govt defrauding and stealing from the people is law.
The people stealing from the govt is crime at againt the govt and punishable by fine imprisonment and death

(1) (Reply)

Hittites / Deutronomy 23:1 Against Acts 8 (the Fate Of The Castrated) / What Is In Surat(holy Quran) 42:41?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.