Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android (531 Views)

How To Subscribe To MTN, Etisalat, Glo BIS Packages Without A Dime For A Year / Browse And Download On Your Blackberry Without Bis. / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Glo Bis To Browse Unlimited On Any Android by clemiko: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2014
USE GLO BIS TO BROWSE UNLIMITED ON ANY ANDROID

convert or make ur andriod phone to start working as blackberry so it will enable you to use any blackberry plan(bis) on it.it may surprise you but it is real and working bacause that is what is i use meaning its tested and confirm.if u wanna join the moving train contact mr clement on 07033357041 or 08157505252.so that you will b assisted on the step by step process and the applications you need.with a little fee attach.call me and let get started......

(1) (Reply)

My Nightmare...by Ademi / Arrest of Tambuwal: FG pouringpetrol on Unclad fire – APC / Bored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.