Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,591 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. (1606 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by amawodoga: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2014
over the years many including bible schorlers has being wondering where the gerden of eden is located but its obvious thay don't know or have forgotten that we are not our body but a spirit soul within the body, God did not create us and put us in a physical garden, our body is a property intrusted to us to take care of. The first book of the bible is highly spiritual, the tree in the midst of the garden is not a tree but something God planted in man that needs not to be touch without first being grounded in the knowledge of God and his power which in turn gives you power to control the knowledge in the seed, seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and his righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you. The tree is in you and still alive even more healthy and attractive today, many or can i say almost all are still going after the tree.
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by blognetbase(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2014
Lol.........
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by amawodoga: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2014
blognetbase:
Lol.........
and what do you mean?
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by Innez(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2014
Xo wia z d garden on our body?? N wc fruit does dis garden produce??
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by justi4jesu(f): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Sunday school i guess
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by DickDastardly(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Weed smoker's thread angry

1 Like

Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by cannonnier(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
^This on pass weed sef.
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by amawodoga: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Innez:
Xo wia z d garden on our body?? N wc fruit does dis garden produce??
the garden is at the center of your heart and the fruit is worldly pleasure.
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by amawodoga: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
DickDastardly:
Weed smoker's thread angry
prove what you know about it or shotup.
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by amawodoga: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
cannonnier:
^This on pass weed sef.
ignorant cannot save you from this big question, where is garden of Eden located and which tree bears the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by RockMaxi: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
@OP, whatever you know that is different from the bible should be addressed outside the bible and please stop turning this thing upside down for us.

Go back and read Genesis2:8-15 and tell me where those rivers are in my heart. Waiting...

1 Like

Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Your pastor has converted you to himself
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by cannonnier(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
amawodoga:
ignorant cannot save you from this big question, where is garden of Eden located and which tree bears the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.

I thought the op has given answer that question.
Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by amawodoga: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
RockMaxi:
@OP, whatever you know that is different from the bible should be addressed outside the bible and please stop turning this thing upside down for us.

Go back and read Genesis2:8-15 and tell me where those rivers are in my heart. Waiting...

please just drop every religours dogma and face the fact, pls cn you answer this few question. 1. Have you hard or believe that God planted a physical tree of life.answer and I el ask more

1 Like

Re: The Location Of Garden Of Eden has being found And The Tree At The Middle. by RockMaxi: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
amawodoga:
please just drop every religours dogma and face the fact, pls cn you answer this few question. 1. Have you hard or believe that God planted a physical tree of life.

See I no tell you say I know anything about any tree. Yet you are asking me this? If you no want shed light on this topic and also answer my question, I go leave your thread.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ | Empire News / Can Some One Point Out Who These Two Witnesses Are In The Last Day's. / WONDERS!! Small Doctor Performs In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.