Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Comment On Position Of Aircondition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comment On Position Of Aircondition (675 Views)

Don't Lie, Choose Your Position / 24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comment On Position Of Aircondition by carpaints: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2014
hello all, i just acquired a mini flat that is a room and parlour self contain,my question is i have money to put only one a.c but i am confused where to put it, should the a.c be in the parlour or the room, pls let me know your reasons as per where to put it.

thanks for your views and comments.
Re: Comment On Position Of Aircondition by whirlwind7(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
While you are at it, also ask what color of paint will be suitable for the room.
Re: Comment On Position Of Aircondition by vicadex07(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
carpaints:
hello all, i just acquired a mini flat that is a room and parlour self contain,my question is i have money to put only one a.c but i am confused where to put it, should the a.c be in the parlour or the room, pls let me know your reasons as per where to put it.

thanks for your views and comments.

Room

1 Like

Re: Comment On Position Of Aircondition by bizzle2: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
If you wana impress... Living room

If you take alota visitors/spend alota time in front of the TV and sometimes crash in the living room....Living room

Otherwise.... Bedroom

(1) (Reply)

Petition For A Change Of Username / Bill Cosby Accused Of Sexually Assaulting And Drugging Actress Barbara Bowman An / If You Could Turn Back The Hand Of Time What Would You Do in a time like this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.