Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Changes Mind To Rob House He Was Meant To Visit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Changes Mind To Rob House He Was Meant To Visit (533 Views)

Thailand: Nigerians Posed As Tourists To Rob Hotel Rooms (Pics, Video) / It's Easier To Rob In Ghana Than Nigeria - Robbery Suspect / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Changes Mind To Rob House He Was Meant To Visit by Justgo: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Man Changes Mind To Rob House He Was Meant To Visit
--------------- ------------

My wife told me we were having a visitor that day, her mother's friend's son who just came back from the states. So I had to prepare myself and she kept the house in order. We waited for this august visitor all through that saturday but he didn't show up. Later that night, as my wife was about to lock the door for us to go to bed, someone

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/man-changes-mind-to-rob-house-he-was.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Match.com Dating Fraud: Four Men Jailed / Call The Police Or Break Up? / Suicide Bomber Kills Many In Postikum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.