Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Cnn Versus Pnn....prt 8 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cnn Versus Pnn....prt 8 (438 Views)

CNN VERSUS PNN....PRT 5..(the Supernatural Is Natural) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape) / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 3, (filling Wt Holy Spirit) (2) (3) (4)

Cnn Versus Pnn....prt 8 by dlawale(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2014
CNN VERSUS PNN... PRT 8 (The Almighty is Never Partial)

2007/2008, in the city of Abuja... One of my neighbours (good friend of mine) called on me to address an issue.. He had a huge/massive growth on his wrist. He had said, he believed if I prayed, things would change..I probably joked with him asking if I was his pastor.
Anyways, I looked at the huge lump and was about speaking to it when I felt all of a sudden not to bother. I told him I wasnt going to do anything. He asked why. I told him I didn't see the need to. He's a believer, so am I. The same access I have, he has also. He tried arguing and pleading but I showed him scriptures to explain my small thoughts on the issue.. Peter had gotten to a house where a fellow believer was sick. He was shocked to see the dude in that state so he preached to him and not prayed for him. He said.." Ananias, Jesus Christ makes you well, Get up"..... Hmm, In 21st century Language, it was simply " Hey Dude, what are you doing lying down like that. That's not your brand. Don't u know who you are. Exercise your own faith and get yourself out of that mess."

So, I told the young man what to do, how to see and how to operate. Just a few days later, he ran to me to show me his hand..cleared

He's the same God,yesterday today and forever. If you're like me, You'll politely and loving ask the Almighty God... "Hey Boss, Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Chris Oyakhilome, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Maldonaldo, Ps Adeboye, etc, all have 2 hands, I also have 2 hands. They have 2 eyes Lord, I also have 2 eyes, they have a nose Lord, I also have a nose. Haba.. God. Are you partial or there's something you have revealed to them that I don't know? Kindly reveal to me too naaaaa if I be your pikin. Your word says "Ask and Receive" I salute and respect all of them but you didn't say only the 5 fold ministry(Apostle, Pastor, Prophet, evangelist, teacher)should ask and receive. I'm here for mine. Dbanj may have sang Oliver Twist, but I am here as one..

Simply David, Saluting the Almighty
PNN.. Abuja

How To Use Bulk SMS To Aid Evangelisation / What's The Best Gift To Present Here. / Please, Is It Right For A Christian To Listen Or Sing Blue's, R&B Music