Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Property Investment In Dubai - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Property Investment In Dubai (1494 Views)

US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria / Is Property Investment In Nigeria Worthwhile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Investment In Dubai by halfcurrent(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Please does any one have any experience with prospect of property investment in Dubai?
There is this company that have calling me and inviting to come and buy/invest in property in Dubai -The name of the company is DAMAC property. Please I need your very useful advise.
Re: Property Investment In Dubai by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
would you consider buying a property in Canada as against Dubai? With our company BVER Properties we are a Canadian based real estate/property development company although new in the Nigeria market. You have the opportunity to Canadian citizenship with access to full health care service for you and your family depending on your investment in the property market,
Re: Property Investment In Dubai by halfcurrent(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
@Astondejumor, pls send me a mail on halfcurrent@gmail.com and we can communicate further. thanks.
Re: Property Investment In Dubai by ayoafod: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
kindly inbox me d info: profjayo1@gmail.com
Re: Property Investment In Dubai by qizick: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Qizick@yahoo.com
Re: Property Investment In Dubai by JUBILEE2000: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Astondejumor:
would you consider buying a property in Canada as against Dubai? With our company BVER Properties we are a Canadian based real estate/property development company although new in the Nigeria market. You have the opportunity to Canadian citizenship with access to full health care service for you and your family depending on your investment in the property market,
pls i nid more info on this..pls could you inbox me? riwos2014@gmail.com..tnx
Re: Property Investment In Dubai by Noliza(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote
author=Astondejumor post=27088849]would you consider buying a property
in Canada as against Dubai? With our company BVER Properties we are a
Canadian based real estate/property development company although new in
the Nigeria market. You have the opportunity to Canadian citizenship
with access to full health care service for you and your family
depending on your investment in the property market,[/quote]

Hello and compliments of the season.
Could you kindly send me more info on the above please....?
You can inbox me on lordzilon@gmail.com
Thanks and remain blessed.
Thanks and remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Ikwe- Onna Refinery Commission In Onna, Akwa Ibom State. / Invest In Razzelttion Healthcare........easy Investment..... / All You Need To Know About Investing In Cashew Cultivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.