Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Practical Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Biz - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Practical Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Biz (818 Views)

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / How To Earn $100 In 24 Hours On The Internet(practical Step) No Bullshit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Biz by emmnet(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
HELLO dear, welcome to this tread am here again to show you a practical guide on how you can start mini importation biz from the comfort of your home with little investment and make great profit with ease, am Emmanuel Abiodun Elijah the CEO of EMMNet Ventures i operate my biz from the comfort of my home and to God be the glory i have never regretted it. with a mini mum of #20,000 u can start so get this ebook now just send a blank mail with the subject "mini import" to abiodun4un@gmail.com now so i can send the book to you u can also add me up in whatsapp 08091107245 (whatsapp only) or facebook with my name. see you at the top, God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Customized Your Company's Corporate Brand With 21st Century Metal Business Cards / Cake Promotion / New Gate Power Bank 4400mah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.