Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124573 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
new series starting in febuary but am hearing some rumor that they want to start from the beginnig with new character....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tayexy(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
adewumiopeyemi:
new series starting in febuary but am hearing some rumor that they want to start from the beginnig with new character....
where is your. Source
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2014
check it on u tube.....new series start on febuarry 5 2015 am serious...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
"Surviving together is all that matters." Don't miss the return of The Walking Dead, Sun., Feb. 8th at 9/8c. For more The Walking Dead videos: http:///qJOZ6n this is the trailer of the continuation of the walking dead check the link above it start on feb 8 2015 watch out
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tayexy:
where is your. Source

Its been online everywhere and its called Cobalt. Its a spin off of the original series. Cast have been picked and production is already going on
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
@sadiaalmas i dont believe ur source jare
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adewumiopeyemi if you can see facts and say you don't believe well that choice is yours. If you doubt it, Google it and see for yourself.
Google is your friend.
The rave is catching on in the USA both negatively and positively. The pilot cast has been selected and crew details given.

It is called cobalt. I will help you with more information The choice to believe is up to you.

Still not sold on the upcoming The Walking Dead companion series? The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman promised the show will be more than just The Walking Dead, Los Angeles version.

“I will say that this is going to be a show about family,” Kirman told Entertainment Weekly. “But it’s going to be a show about a different type of family that we haven’t explored in The Walking Dead thus far. So what we’re trying to do with The Walking Dead spinoff is keep the story as familiar as possible for people that love The Walking Dead, so you’ll get the kind of things that you expect from a Walking Dead story. But, at the same time, we’ll want to tell these stories in a completely different way with completely different people in a completely different setting that’s going to make for a fundamentally different show. I think the look and feel of The Walking Dead spinoff is going to be startlingly different.”
Cliff Curtis, male lead of the companion series.

Cliff Curtis, male lead of the companion series.

The yet-unnamed show will feature Cliff Curtis as a divorced teacher, Kim Dickens as a guidance counselor, and the guidance counselor’s two kids trying to survive in walker-overrun Los Angeles. So right away you can expect a slightly more nuclear family than The Walking Dead’s current setup, which except for Carl, Rick and Judith is mostly family by choice.

Kirkman said no characters from the original show will be appearing in the companion series. That seems to put to rest a rumor that Juan J. Pareja’s and his character, Morales, would be popping up in the new show.

In fact, Kirkman said the new show has so few ties to the old one and is in such a distant location that it doesn’t matter if you’ve watched the original Walking Dead.

“We want it to be a new show that can stand on its own,” Kirkman said. “You could watch The Walking Dead spinoff if you’ve never watched an episode of The Walking Dead and get a really great, rich, fulfilling experience out of it. It has to be a show that can stand on its own. I think that’s what we’ve accomplished, and we start filming in a couple of days. I’m really excited.”

source: http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/tv-series/robert-kirkman-says-walking-dead-companion-series-fundamentally-different/
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
what abt the continuation of the walking dead in febuary .does the episode still continue
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
yes that still continues and airs in the USA On the 8th of Feb but fox airs it In Africa on the 9th of Feb. Also they have also renewed for a sixth season. So TWD continues . This companion series doesn't affect our darling TWD.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by sadiaalmas: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
ave watch the trailer it start on febuary 9........cant wait for it start
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Adeshinaibukun(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2015
I love spoilers pls kip it rollin(also love suspense and thrillers though).still in season 2 though.pls when's maggie gonna complete role she sucks(watch this series with the family) .at every given opportunity she wanna have a hold of Glenns' d* *
oops! Did i mention the remote's faulty?..........:.......how did yhu feel when sophia came out of that barn.with her growling sound and the soft tune played,i-i i felt it was real,damn emotional,i felt my heart _____(not kinda a sobbing freak though,can't imagine myself doing d@ for a nigerian movie.no offence)
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 10:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Just read about the spinoff series called "Fear the walking dead". It is set in los Angeles during the time Rick Grimes lie comatose in hospital... It is also a jump back in time to see how the world handle the crisis. The pilot will follow a male divorced teacher and a female guidance and councillor trying to survive the apocalypse....

Just hope the spinoff will be more interesting as the original series
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
hyzicbond:
Just read about the spinoff series called "Fear the walking dead". It is set in los Angeles during the time Rick Grimes lie comatose in hospital... It is also a jump back in time to see how the world handle the crisis. The pilot will follow a male divorced teacher and a female guidance and councillor trying to survive the apocalypse....

Just hope the spinoff will be more interesting as the original series

yea..I think so. The series Codenamed cobalt..Cliff Curtis the lead actor.

Source: imdb

You'll get to like him if you've watched Fox cancelled series "gang related"

What more can I say..dude's b a d a s s
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
valboy20:

yea..I think so. The series Codenamed cobalt..Cliff Curtis the lead actor.

Source: imdb

You'll get to like him if you've watched Fox cancelled series "gang related"

What more can I say..dude's b a d a s s

Yeah I checked a review on him, but am interested in Alycia Debnam Carey, she's kinda hot...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
hyzicbond:

Yeah I checked a review on him, but am interested in Alycia Debnam Carey, she's kinda hot...

she wife to Curtis huh?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
valboy20:

she wife to Curtis huh?

Nope, she will be playing Ashley, Nancy Tompkins(guidance and councillor) daughter...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2015
hyzicbond:

Nope, she will be playing Ashley, Nancy Tompkins(guidance and councillor) daughter...

can't wait man..

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Kaymayday(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
When are they starting the colbat sef?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Adeshinaibukun:
I love spoilers pls kip it rollin(also love suspense and thrillers though).still in season 2 though.pls when's maggie gonna complete role she sucks(watch this series with the family) .at every given opportunity she wanna have a hold of Glenns' d* *
oops! Did i mention the remote's faulty?..........:.......how did yhu feel when sophia came out of that barn.with her growling sound and the soft tune played,i-i i felt it was real,damn emotional,i felt my heart _____(not kinda a sobbing freak though,can't imagine myself doing d@ for a nigerian movie.no offence)

you just reminded me of this scene, the compassionate look on ricks face and how Darrel held back Sophia's mother. nice one. i still have all the episodes i downloaded and am keeping them for a rainy day. same with GOT.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hope its out. Came here to see if the episode was hot.

Off to o2tvseries.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
is the new episode out....pls reply back
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
pls were can i downlad the new episode that just came out yesterday pls...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
O2tvseries
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
You can't kill Beth on mid-season finale and then kill Tyreese on the mid-season premiere. That's against the rules. Damn !!!!!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by SetrakusRa(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Most useless episode ever!!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tayexy(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tayexy(m): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2015
Tayexy:
Wow
not what I expected from the 1st premier
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2015
this is bullshit...

Beth on mid season finale

Now tyrese on mid season premiere

But tyrese die like fowl sha angry

This goes to show nobody's safe in a zombie apocalyptic world.. Not even our dearest bada$$ Daryl cry

RIP TY

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Sultan5(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2015
valboy20:
this is bullshit...

Beth on mid season finale

Now tyrese on mid season premiere

But tyrese die like fowl sha angry

This goes to show nobody's safe in a zombie apocalyptic world.. Not even our dearest bada$$ Daryl cry

RIP TY

Nah Daryl is d safest person on walking dead he will b here for a long tym even longer dan Rick

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.