Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (126974 Views)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards.Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (PT2) / Yoruba Actors And Actresses In Nollywood Are Better? / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
I've had a thing for Ken Watanabe ever since I first saw him in The Last Samurai. If I say Ken one more time my friends'll likely murder me. A girlfriend thinks the sun rises and sets on Jude Law's skinny butt. A colleague finds Michelle Pfeiffer 'enchanting'. Her mouth or some other part of her anatomy I can't recall. Another girlfriend sighed over the Prisonbreak lead actor, discovered he was gay, and wept as the world ended as she knew it. I know a guy who adores Matt Damon.

I can't deny I've been slightly unfaithful to Ken. I've had bit affairs with other actors. Sean Connery, for one. Johnny Depp, for another. But Ken is the one. Which Hollywood actors/actresses have your heart?

Your favourite movies and Hollywood people, right here.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by KarmaMod(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
Wentworth isnt gay.

crush on forever? No idea. mine are hardly stagnant.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Olumitide(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2008
Angelina Jolie. I would give anything to sleep with that woman. I concentrate on the thought ten times a day. Maybe it'll come true.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

Wentworth isnt gay.

crush on forever? No idea. mine are hardly stagnant.

Well then, drool over your current crush, or the longest-lasting.

The prisonbreak guy isn't gay? I heard he was gay and told my friend, with a great deal of sadistic pleasure. If it turns out he isn't gay she'll have my head. He must be gay o, ah beg.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by kadman(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
^^^ He's gay. He's dating the guy in Brothers & Sisters show. Very true
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2008
I'm keeping my head, thank God.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Olumitide(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2008
Angelina Jolie is the most beautiful woman on earth. I've had crushes on Kate Winslet, J-Lo's curves(not J-Lo herself), Halle Berry in Monster's Ball- I finally got to see more of her!- until she did Catwoman and I fell out of love. What a low. What's the name of this girl who did The Illusionist? Amazing boobs. Dreamt about those for a while. Brief, very brief, crushes on Bollywood actresses Ashwarna Rai and Priety Zinta. But Angelina! Watch out Bradd pit, or whatever your face is, Daddy's coming home to mama!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 3:27am On Sep 20, 2008
still love Wenthworth no matter his sexual orientation.

My ultimate crush is Johnny Depp cool
Have a thing for Viggo Mortensen
Used to have a thing for George Clooney undecided especially in from dusk till dawn the tats mehn!
Olivier Martinez (Him? yes, the acting no.)
I have alot more, but am running low on fumes now - can barely think tongue
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by henry007(m): 3:41am On Sep 20, 2008
jessica simpson's bobs can't get enuff of her white teeth , jessica alba's thrashy acting combined with her beauty show no one's perfect,j.lo hottttt! eva longoria is like candy delicious,eva mendez is simply gud in the bedroom sexy curves,jessica biel hot body phockable behind,lindsay, boobs are vurvy but detatchable simple awesome carmen elecktra aaah hot like fire back front infact she's hell sent
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by kadman(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2008
In order -

1. Kim Cattrall - I've still not seen any actress as sexy as this woman's role in Sex & City.
2. Scarlett Johansen - I think this is the most beautiful woman in the world,even though she can't act to save her life.
3. Madonna - Simple ! I want sex,you want sex,Madonna has sex.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by mohawkchic(f): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2008
~I Could roll in the slough with these lot anyday kiss

~Antonio Banderas~
~Wentworth Miller~
~Denzil Washington~
~Robert De Niro~
~Colin Farrel~
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2008
Here's my baby kicking some ninja butt.
Tres sexy. A real man's man.
So's Wentworth. Literally. Heh heh

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Olumitide(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
henry007:

jessica simpson's bobs can't get enough of her white teeth , jessica alba's thrashy acting combined with her beauty show no one's perfect,j.lo hottttt! eva longoria is like candy delicious,eva mendez is simply good in the bedroom sexy curves,jessica biel hot body phockable behind,lindsay, boobs are vurvy but detatchable simple awesome carmen elecktra aaah hot like fire back front infact she's hell sent

Love em all but Simpson. Jessica Biel! That's the smoking one from The illusionist. Great tits, amazing body.I'D like to be stranded on a deserted island with her. Photos eh? Here's a sex goddess for you.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2008
kadman:

In order -

1. Kim Cattrall - I've still not seen any actress as sexy as this woman's role in Sex & City.
2. Scarlett Johansen - I think this is the most beautiful woman in the world,even though she can't act to save her life.
3. Madonna - Simple ! I want sex,you want sex,Madonna has sex.

Sex and the City never quite 'took' with me, so I don't know Cattral all that well, though I saw her on Oprah denying she's even the littlest bit like the character she plays. I totally get the Madonna thing. She's one of my very favourite females in the world. So free and unafraid. She lives life on her own terms and makes her own rules and yet manages to not derail.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by kadman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2008
Olumitide:

Love em all but Simpson. Jessica Biel! That's the smoking one from The illusionist. Great tits, amazing body.I'D like to be stranded on a deserted island with her. Photos eh? Here's a sex goddess for you.

Jessica Biel is muscular & built like a man, Yuck ! I'd rather take Jessica Simpson,but that means we won't be doing ANY talking. The girl is as dumb as a wall.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2008
Your crushes, guys! Not all the people you want to sleep with, which appears to be half the planet!
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by henry007(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2008
kadman:

Jessica Biel is muscular & built like a man, Yuck ! I'D rather take Jessica Simpson,but that means we won't be doing ANY talking. The girl is as dumb as a wall.
have u actually met her and what does brain have 2 do with lust abeg say u havent found that fantasy girl yet jare, and abeg make una no hate on ma simpson, she's so hotttttttt -er than paris hilton sha
i forgot 2 add denise richards ,beauty like no oda and carmen elecktra,she's smoking like pammy but with backside which pammy dearths
@ kadman
scarlett johansson is one of the ugliest celebs i've ever seen see that huge skull.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2008
Hey, don't diss other people's loves, man. Not cool. Denise Richards? As dumb as Jessica Simpson and her hungry-looking teeth. Reminds me of the boob-job version of that fish in Jaws. 

iice: Oliver Martinez? He's the guy in Unfaithful, right? Did Taking Lives with Angelina Jolie, that guy? Johnny Depp I sooo get, oh those intense eyes, you know he's capable of true love: but Oliver frigging Martinez?!

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2008
Mad_Max:

Hey, don't diss other people's loves, man. Not cool. Denise Richards? As dumb as Jessica Simpson and her hungry-looking teeth. Reminds me of the boob-job version of that fish in Jaws. 

iice: Oliver Martinez? He's the guy in Unfaithful, right? Did Taking Lives with Angelina Jolie, that guy? Johnny Depp I sooo get, oh those intense eyes, you know he's capable of true love: but Oliver frigging Martinez?!

Oh yes, the Unfaithful guy tongue
I dunno, there's something animalistic about him grin
Please lets not get into Johnny before i drool all over my keyboard tongue The cheek bones too! But more than anything, it's his 'elusiveness' but yet approachable thing plus his eccentricity which just spells mad creativity kiss grin

Yes you already know my thing for Watanabe cheesy
I also had a thing for Daniel Day back then in The Last of the Mohicans tongue
Hannibal Lecter Anthony Hopkins
I know i know, i have a thing for old guys (they just seem more creative and brilliant than some of these things around)
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2008
Your thing for Watanabe? Your thing? Take your hands off my man! I, most reluctantly, dash you Johhny Depp- he's so intense- but Watanabe: NOOOO!!!!!! Got any nice pics of Johhny? He's madly talented, isn't he? He's everything.  Vanessa Paradis is officially the Luckiest Woman on Earth.

Dees ees odd. I had a brief thing for Day Lewis in the Last of the Mohicans too! Okay, my slutty self kept gravitating between him and his strong silent type Indian brother, just like I keep gravitating between Watanabe and Shin Koyamada in The Last Samurai. I'm in love with the 'father' and infatuated with the 'son'- he's so adorable, so male and so strong and yet so child-like and so likeable. Delicious males all.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by henry007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2008
please are You guys joking or what? sloberring ova nonsense specie of human , we are not talking talent oh just facial & bodily endowments
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2008
You're so right. What were we thinking, drooling over 'facial &bodily endowments'. Who cares about looks? So shallow.
You agree Depp is hot, right?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2008
Mad_Max:

Your thing for Watanabe? Your thing? Take your hands off my man! I, most reluctantly, dash you Johhny Depp- he's so intense- but Watanabe: NOOOO!!!!!! Got any nice pics of Johhny? He's madly talented, isn't he? He's everything.  Vanessa Paradis is officially the Luckiest Woman on Earth.

Dees ees odd. I had a brief thing for Day Lewis in the Last of the Mohicans too! Okay, my slutty self kept gravitating between him and his strong silent type Indian brother, just like I keep gravitating between Watanabe and Shin Koyamada in The Last Samurai. I'm in love with the 'father' and infatuated with the 'son'- he's so adorable, so male and so strong and yet so child-like and so likeable. Delicious males all.

Fine! Take Watanabe tongue
Oh i love the intensity.  .  . i so agree! wails Vanessa is soooooo lucky!!
Yeah i have pics grin You know i watched Sweeney Todd (hate musicals) just because of him, i sat through all that singing just for him grin (ok i am stretching the truth, i mean there was the enticing aspect of Burton and Bonham-Carter but it was mostly johnny who made me watch it)

Ahahahahaha, Shin huh?
Mine is Takeshi Kaneshiro kiss kiss

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2008
@ iice

I soooooooo get Olivier Martinez, he was so hot with Diane Lane and in S.W.A.T. smiley

I have never been able to get Johnny Depp though. He's very versatile and talented, I agree but his looks? Nada for me. undecided undecided (Brad Pitt is another "fine boy" I don't get)

Personally, for me, I would go with Antonio Banderas. The looks plus the accent?(Think Mask Of Zorro) Tres sexy! cheesy grin grin
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
Who's Takeshi Kaneshiro? Loooovely bone structure. He's hot.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by iice(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ iice

I soooooooo get Olivier Martinez, he was so hot with Diane Lane and in S.W.A.T. smiley

I have never been able to get Johnny Depp though. He's very versatile and talented, I agree but his looks? Nada for me. undecided undecided (Brad Pitt is another "fine boy" I don't get)

Personally, for me, I would go with Antonio Banderas. The looks plus the accent?(Think Mask Of Zorro) Tres sexy! cheesy grin grin

Yeah, some people don't get the johnny thing twinny take note grin I dunno, i love the angles and planes of his face, the nose, the cheekbones, the deepset eyes kiss kiss kiss (Oh i had a thing for brad back then in Interview with the Vamp and Legends of the falls) He's still kiss kiss But Johnny it is tongue

Hahhh i had this play play quarrel with one girl back in high school. It was after desperado, i declared myself mrs. Banderas and the girl had the nerve to say she was his wife grin grin (We were hiding in the dorm and bored cheesy)
I feel you on Banderas.

Mad_Max:

Who's Takeshi Kaneshiro? Loooovely bone structure. He's hot.
I watched a movie Warlords (Chinese movie with Jet Li) sometime back and he was the one i noticed right off the bat. There was this childlike but mature thing he had going on in the movie. Your comment on Shin reminded me of that. I think Takeshi is half Japanese, half Taiwanese. And he will be in the new Onimusha movie
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by henry007(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2008
u ladies do realise that in a world of imagination u can actually lust after any celeb?
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by spikedcylinder: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2008
henry007:

u ladies do realise that in a world of imagination u can actually lust after any celeb?

D'uh.

*rolls eyes* undecided
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by Olumitide(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
More Angelina.
Some are born gorgeous,
But the woman fit born sha.

Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
Saw that smirk in Wanted. She isn't the greatest actress of all time and I'm not really a fan- she's done too many silly movies for me to take her seriously , but she's a humanist, which is more than I can say for a lot of these powerful but self-absorbed celebrities. It's nice to see actors like her so committed to issues and causes.
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by vescucci(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2008
Bruce Willis. Robert De Niro. Meryl Streep. Juli Roberts. Too mention 0.01%
Re: Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip by MadMax1(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2008
Yeah, but why do you love em?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.