Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Frozen - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Frozen (3930 Views)

Frozen Fire Desires... / Frozen Love.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Frozen by ubjunior10(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2014
babylolaroy:
kai! just as i left it. i was expecting to log in today and find the story completed by a good narrator or narrators. i was sooooo busy with school things. unilorin resumption no be shere shere. buh as it is, the story don too long. interest go don wane, so we'll just skip it. Yeah?
..Interetinq Havnt Watched Diz Buh My Sista Has..Nd D Narration Is D Same..Yhu Cn Pull Dz True..Nd Wen U're Done U'll At Least Hav One Wrk Of Literature Tew B Proud Of Tho' Its Copied Buh Its Still Smtin (Y)
Re: Frozen by babylolaroy(f): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2014
ubjunior10:
..Interetinq Havnt Watched Diz Buh My Sista Has..Nd D Narration Is D Same..Yhu Cn Pull Dz True..Nd Wen U're Done U'll At Least Hav One Wrk Of Literature Tew B Proud Of Tho' Its Copied Buh Its Still Smtin (Y)
From the first word i have written here, till the last word...except the clear lyrics of the songs...i have written on my own...originally.
i dont have to be proud of a work of literature like this if thats what gives you joy. its not really a big deal. it was holiday and i was whiling away my time. now that i have resumed school, its hard. And that was why i stopped. if i copied it, i wouldav finished it now, except your sister hasnt finished hers too, in which case she might need your advice first...about having a work to her name
Re: Frozen by ubjunior10(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
babylolaroy:

From the first word i have written here, till the last word...except the clear lyrics of the songs...i have written on my own...originally.
i dont have to be proud of a work of literature like this if thats what gives you joy. its not really a big deal. it was holiday and i was whiling away my time. now that i have resumed school, its hard. And that was why i stopped. if i copied it, i wouldav finished it now, except your sister hasnt finished hers too, in which case she might need your advice first...about having a work to her name
..Wahever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proverbs And Quotes / The Graduate's Story: A True Life Story Episode 1 / Sex Story- Jide Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.