Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Instructions On Upgrading Any Qsat Model - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Instructions On Upgrading Any Qsat Model (1924 Views)

New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Upgrading 2gb Ram To 4gb/8gb / Is Freegate 6.77 Still Working? If Yes, Please I Need Step By Step Instructions On The Settings. Tha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instructions On Upgrading Any Qsat Model by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Download Latest. Software here : https://www.sendspace.com/file/7yneod

Disclaimer: I am not to be held liable for any mistake or negligence on the part of anybody using this software. This is because if you jettison my instructions and warnings, you may soft-brick your qsat(soft bring translates to damaging the software part of your device). However if you do all what is required of you, then you won’t have any problem with the upgrade.

You must have a stable electricity, if your electricity is not stable, please use an inverter or a generator.
You must use only a virus free USB flashdrive( to be sure of this, you can format the usb drive before you copy the file into it)
Once you download my files, you will need to extract it after extraction, you will see two files inside the folder, the read me file.txt and the software.bin you are required to copy only the .bin file to your flashdrive then read the text file (Note: q23g has already been extracted).
It is worthy of note that your qsat need not be connected to the internet throughout the upgrading process.
Once you have met the above requirements, please plugin your usb to your qsat, on your remote now press MENU>>UPGRADE>>USB / UPGRADE, select the file you copied to your usb earlier and click on ok to start the process. Once the process is completed, your decoder will reboot that is all.

(1) (Reply)

AVAILABLE: Various UK Laptops / Rare And Useful Keyboard Shortcuts Everyone Should Know / My Laptop Infested With Ransomeware Demanding For $900

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.