Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Need An Answer To This Riddle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need An Answer To This Riddle (584 Views)

If U Think U Are Intelligent Solve This Riddle / I Need An Answer To This Riddle.. / Do You Have An Answer To This IQ Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Answer To This Riddle by janeade(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
I saw this on Facebook today.I have tried answering this riddle....but to no avail......any body with ideas pls.

Re: Need An Answer To This Riddle by yorex2011: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
try making a word using 14 matchsticks
Re: Need An Answer To This Riddle by Canme4u(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
janeade:
I saw this on Facebook today.I have tried answering this riddle....but to no avail......any body with ideas pls.

Thanking God for d gift of on this earth, even though I'm a sinner but God still kept me till dis very moment typing this message. I wanna thank God for no miscarriage when I was still in the womb, I'm also saying thank you mum for not aborting me & lastly, I wanna say I'm sorry mummy for contributing immensly to the falling of your Olympus. Sucking your breast for close to 2 years no be beans.

God I thank you..

Chukwu okike ekenekwa m gi..
Baba Eshe..

Nagode Allah..

Happy Birthday To Me..
shout out to my birthday mates, #AprilBabiesRock

happy Birthday to US.

(1) (Reply)

NDA Admission Application 2015 Announced / Informatica Online Training With Experts In India / Meet The 11yr Old Boy With IQ Higher Than That Of Bill Gates And Einstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.