Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) (1613 Views)

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by decatalyst(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sometimes our imaginations and fantasies are most times delusional and a mirage in nature. When we find out that we had been wrong with our perception all this long, we tend to look miserable and exhibit the traits of a dumb individual. (first pix)

Ladies and gents, isn't this true? (2nd pix)
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
decatalyst:
Sometimes our imaginations and fantasies are most times delusional and a mirage in nature. When we find out that we had been wrong with our perception all this long, we tend to look miserable and exhibit the traits of a dumb individual. (first pix)

Ladies and gents, isn't this true? (2nd pix)

Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by iceberylin(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
undecided
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by SEUNbanKRALL: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
undecided
must you post on every thread?
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by iceberylin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
must you post on every thread?
ĤŐŴ ĎŐĔŚ ĨŤ ÁŦŦĔČŤ ŶŐÚ undecided
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by SEUNbanKRALL: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ĤŐŴ ĎŐĔŚ ĨŤ ÁŦŦĔČŤ ŶŐÚ undecided
your font hurts my eyes and I see it all the time.

So it fvcking affects me angry

4 Likes

Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by iceberylin(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
your font hurts my eyes and I see it all the time.

So it fvcking affects me angry
PĹĔÁŚĔ ĎŐŃŤ ŔĔÁĎ MŶ PŐŚŤŚ... ßĨĶŐ
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by SEUNbanKRALL: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

PĹĔÁŚĔ ĎŐŃŤ ŔĔÁĎ MŶ PŐŚŤŚ... ßĨĶŐ
Don't post were I read..... Ẹjọọ
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by iceberylin(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:

Don't post were I read..... Ẹjọọ
ŃÁ ŶŐÚ ĞĔŤ ŶŐÚŔ ĔŶĔ
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by SEUNbanKRALL: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŃÁ ŶŐÚ ĞĔŤ ŶŐÚŔ ĔŶĔ
Na You Get Your Hand.
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^^^^see as una two carry another person thread for head with quarrel
Re: Prove To Me That These Aint True! (pix) by Medunah: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^^^Na Seun get nairaland, na Op open thread....So u guys should stop derailing.

So Op, wats d point of dis thread again??

(1) (Reply)

10G And 20G MTN Data For Sale. (comes In A Sim Card) / MTN 11 For 11 Promo, Have you witness any winning? / Yes I Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.