Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus (673 Views)

BREAKING: Ghana And AC Milan Star Michael Essien Contracts Ebola Virus / Michael Essien Contract Ebola??? (pix) / Who Is More Handsome? Didier Drogba,samuel Eto, Mikel Obi And Michael Essien? (2) (3) (4)

Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by Emelcee: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
BREAKING NEWS:
MICHAEL ESSIEN CONTACTS EBOLA VIRUS.
Ghanaian football star and AC Milan striker, Michael Essien, has contracted the Ebola Virus Disease, according to reports.
A report on NewsWire quotes AC Milan spokesman, Riccardo Coli as saying: ‘It has come as a big shock to everyone involved with the club but we are optimistic for Essien. ‘He is a very strong person and the Ebola has been caught in the early stages.
He’s in experts hands so he should be fine.’ The AC Milan midfielder, who joined the Italian giants in January this year, previously played for Chelsea FC in the English Premiership before joining AC Milan and has had a successful career with clubs including Bastia, Olympic Lyon and a loan spell at Real Madrid under his belt.
Details regarding how and where the Ghana international contracted the dreaded disease which has left thousands dead and several sick in West Africa are still sketchy but his Italian club have confirmed it and an official statement providing further details is being expected.
Essien is the first sports-related victim of Ebola since the virus disease, which kills just days after it is contracted, broke out in March this year in Guinea about 30 years after its first outbreak anywhere in the world....
WAHALA DEY O!
Source: interfarcenigeria.com
Re: Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by mperoakeem(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
omg, dis virus is becoming viral ke... Ayaf taya o and i can not come and kil myself o... Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by adioolayi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Liars....lie lie
Re: Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by RAKITIC: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Guy stop spreading rumour
Re: Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by JOETYNO: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
If its true, I wish him recovery,

but if na lie...

I wish U what U wish him
Re: Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by dosht(f): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Michael Essien Contacts Ebola Virus by Sijo01(f): 5:43am On Oct 13, 2014
Be careful what you wish your fellow being.

FIFA World Ranking Announced, Another Heavy Blow For Nigeria!! / Clemens Westerhof's View On Uche Case / Courtney Dike: “why I Rejected The $7,000 Payment From NFF”

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7