Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) (10911 Views)

Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by sirthomps: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
This question goes out to the ladies on NL... Guys feel free to comment too. Btw Flavour, Peter okoye and Iyanya who do you guys think is hotter and sexier?
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by sirthomps: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Flavour

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by sirthomps: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Peter Okoye

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by sirthomps: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Iyanya

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Tallesty1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
I need to feel their foreheads first to know who is hotter

6 Likes

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by ggrin(f): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Illbliss *aka oga boss* grinlipsrsealed
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by nickz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
Illbliss *aka oga boss* grinlipsrsealed
werey!!!
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by ggrin(f): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
nickz:
werey!!!
osinwin
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by nickz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
osinwin
angryasey!

Be Nice!!tongue
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by ggrin(f): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2014
nickz:
angryasey!

Be Nice!!tongue
aseyundecided *dunno*
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by nickz(m): 12:17am On Oct 13, 2014
ggrin:
aseyundecided *dunno*
ase! where is the other part of your story
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by sinokingz(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Peter first. Flavour second. Iyanya last. Iyanya be lik person wey bags of cement give muscles

6 Likes

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by joyli: 1:12am On Oct 13, 2014
sinokingz:
Peter first. Flavour second. Iyanya last. Iyanya be lik person wey bags of cement give muscles

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by MrKnowitall: 2:24am On Oct 13, 2014
They all look like regular azz niggaz. The only thing they have in common is poverty Abbs.

They all have poverty Abbs due to starvation. Damnn!!! Nigerian girls are thirsty and local

calling these poverty infested niggaz hot. They can't even compete with my local gas station

attendant. Bitchh-azz looking-azz niggaz. That iyanya looks like a midget on steroids.

Lol look at him trying to do fine boy face lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by ggrin(f): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2014
nickz:
ase! where is the other part of your story
still writing,I'll drop two chapters today wink
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by philantoxx(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2014
all akpu inspired muscles.

2 Likes

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Dolcilicious(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Peter okoye does it for me.Not too built just perfect and moderate! kiss

1 Like

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2014
D list is nt complete witout TIMAYA tongue
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by kzokul(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Flavour nabania all d way.....
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by StevinMorgan(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Iyanya chest dey like garage boys own, peter own dey like boys wey the carry cement

grin as for flavour em try at least girls at nairaland are triping
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Not as hotter & sexier dan my man...i wud av post his too bt for privacy sake...my guy is superb
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by 30secs(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Midehi:
Not as hotter & sexier dan my man...i wud av post his too bt for privacy sake...my guy is superb

7 Likes

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Endougs(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2014
They are all kul but i will pick iyanya

1 Like

Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=30secs post=27101616][/quote]
u ar d bitch....he is mor beta,i cant deny him dat...
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by 30secs(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2014
Midehi:

u ar d bitch....he is mor beta,i cant deny him dat...
Calm down grin
Btw happy 'no bra day'!! Hope you've set your tatas free? grin
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by tjskii(f): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2014
Its Iyanya for me..I never thot him sexy, but for some reason he was smoking hot in that oreo video..so im now into d niggy kiss kiss
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by nickz(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2014
tjskii:
Its Iyanya for me..I never thot him sexy, but for some reason he was smoking hot in that oreo video..so im now into d niggy kiss kiss
smh.......girls sha

just one video!
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by goldfish80(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
The struggle on Inyanya's face though grin
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Flavor is fresh
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by kandiikane(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2014
MrKnowitall:
They all look like regular azz niggaz. The only thing they have in common is poverty Abbs.

They all have poverty Abbs due to starvation. Damnn!!! Nigerian girls are thirsty and local

calling these poverty infested niggaz hot. They can't even compete with my local gas station

attendant. Bitchh-azz looking-azz niggaz. That iyanya looks like a midget on steroids.

Lol look at him trying to do fine boy face lol.

Lol....smh
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2014
30secs:
Calm down grin
Btw happy 'no bra day'!! Hope you've set your tatas free? grin
non of ur business...am freely it him 4 him alone
Re: Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) by tunde705(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Midehi:
YOU WISH undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's Braids Cost N5million / Pepsi Drops Tiwa Savage And Tbillz Arrested / Yemi Alade And Universal Music Africa Sign Licensing Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.