Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Was The Linda Ikeji Blog Shutdown Saga Faked??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Was The Linda Ikeji Blog Shutdown Saga Faked??? (593 Views)

A lesson To Bloggers & An advice to Misstechy - The Linda Ikeji Of Tech Blogs / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Linda Ikeji Blog Shutdown Saga Faked??? by jackal001: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
I came across an interesting write-up from one Kunle Olomofe about the possibility of the Linda Ikeji blog shutdown being faked to shore up a dwindling traffic to the blog.
As a lay man, I must tell you I see a lot of red flags in the whole saga given the way it went, with little or no mention of object of the so called plagiarism. This write up raises pertinent questions which every well meaning person should ask.
It's wrong to scam the public just to make selfish gain and it's called betrayal of trust. If it is true, that is.

Take a look at the link:
http://saharareporters.com/2014/10/12/linda-ikeji-blog-shutdown-scam-resurrect-dying-blog-kunle-olomofe
Re: Was The Linda Ikeji Blog Shutdown Saga Faked??? by sapientia(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2014
Ooh.. So google is now one man bussiness based in Aba... Chai.. The way people think..
Re: Was The Linda Ikeji Blog Shutdown Saga Faked??? by jonnyboy4u: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmm. Food for thought! Anyway & Anyhow traffic must come!

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Which Affiliate Networks To Look Out For When Promoting / Bloggers And Authors Needed On Popoular Blogs And News Sites – Online Media / Plz,what Are The Best And Cheap Webhosting Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.