Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? (1490 Views)

Help His Body Streches Him After Bathing. / At What Age Did Yo Stop Bathing Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by ruffhandu: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Which area of your body do you start scrubbing with sponge when bathing?
For me, I start somewhere in-between my legs, under. it's like a reflex and I've noticed it quite a while now.
From there, I go through my belly and then chest, then reach out to my armpits.
I know the last places I attend to is my legs, followed by my back. My back is the very last place as I hold both ends of the sponge and wipe through.
Now, I reasoned, is there any advantage in starting anywhere? Possibly yes. Assuming something happens in the middle of the bath and you have to end it abruptly. that makes it ok to start from the most important places to be washed.
This is just my experience and opinion anyway.
Please feel free to add your.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Atk01(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
I start from my neck downwards then wash my face last.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin For me, i start from my ehmmmmm.............ehhmmmmmm what is it called again? av forgotten. grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by ruffhandu: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Atk01:
I start from my neck downwards then wash my face last.

Interesting.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
It's d BALLS mehn....u dare not forget dat place

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2014
My hand automatically goes to my armpits.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
I always start from my face then work my way down to my toes
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Fxwarrior: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Guys una sabi lie pass satan. Its the head for most guys.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by ruffhandu: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Fxwarrior:
Guys una sabi lie pass satan. Its the head for most guys.

Hmn, why would you say that?
I used to start that way when I was a kid and if I happened to find myself in a stream in my village.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
My armpits to my gazangas.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by deekseen(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
This is the sequence I follow:

My arms, armpit, neck, chest, belly, back, thighs, head, face, rinse. Then legs and every hairy zone again (I wash them twice, dunno why) including my hair, rinse and I'm done.
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by ruffhandu: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2014
kennygee:
My armpits to my gazangas.
What's that?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Classyzi:
grin grin For me, i start from my ehmmmmm.............ehhmmmmmm what is it called again? av forgotten. grin
ur local government area?
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
I first of all shiver befor pouring cold water on my body....lol den i take my sponge and soap and make a lather, den i take my sponge starting from my face, to my hands, den my underarms, den my belle, den my bak, den my member, den my thighs, den my legs..den the last but not the least, insyd my anus...lol dats how u bath....
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Akell(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
For me, it's my chest to my belly, my hands and armpits, my back, legs, then my neck, head and finally face
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by christopher123(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2014
ruffhandu:
Which area of your body do you start scrubbing with sponge when bathing?
For me, I start somewhere in-between my legs, under. it's like a reflex and I've noticed it quite a while now.
From there, I go through my belly and then chest, then reach out to my armpits.
I know the last places I attend to is my legs, followed by my back. My back is the very last place as I hold both ends of the sponge and wipe through.
Now, I reasoned, is there any advantage in starting anywhere? Possibly yes. Assuming something happens in the middle of the bath and you have to end it abruptly. that makes it ok to start from the most important places to be washed.
This is just my experience and opinion anyway.
Please feel free to add your.

My brokoss then proceed assiduously to my prick...
Re: Which Part Of Your Body Do You Scrub First While Bathing? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
.. My hands first, followed by my trunk.

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This? Yoruba I Hail Thee! / Man Rocks Dreaded Beard. / Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.