Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

See Who Mocked God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Who Mocked God. (1338 Views)

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Beware: Men Who Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Mocked God. by Trailblazer1(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2014
SEE WHO MOCKED GOD:

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said:
'Christianity will end, it will disappear.
I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):

During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.

Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):

During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),
while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:
'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic

After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)

She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.

He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'.
A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott (Singer)

The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:
'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.

On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005)

In Campinas , Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....

The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '

Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died.
The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.
The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact.
To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.
In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive....

"J-E-S-U-S"

2 Likes

Re: See Who Mocked God. by seankay(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Wow. Never mock God
Re: See Who Mocked God. by lomprico(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
i tot he is merciful? undecided
Re: See Who Mocked God. by Trailblazer1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
lomprico:
i tot he is merciful? undecided

Yes, He is. That's why you are not dead yet.
He's the God of a second chance.
Re: See Who Mocked God. by davien(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

please think well before you answer this question.....how can one be merciful and just at the same time? undecided
Re: See Who Mocked God. by lomprico(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Y did he kill all these people? At least dats Wat d poster implies. Unless its some overzealous bigots dat killed some on them just to hype God.

1 Like

Re: See Who Mocked God. by Dan1cole(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
lomprico:

Y did he kill all these people? At least dats Wat d poster implies. Unless its some overzealous bigots dat killed some on them just to hipe God.

God didn't kill them, He just allowed them die. That's what happens when you don't believe in Him and when you go against Him. He takes His hands off you and leaves you at the mercy of the devil (who ain't merciful).
Re: See Who Mocked God. by lomprico(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dan1cole:

God didn't kill them, He just allowed them die. That's what happens when you don't believe in Him and when you go against Him. He takes His hands off you and leaves you at the mercy of the devil (who ain't merciful).
So the 1500 plus dat died in d titanic accident don't belive in God? Or they paid for 1 man's sin Or d case of d egg in the trunk, that means that both God n d devil were in d car abi?

1 Like

Re: See Who Mocked God. by Dan1cole(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
lomprico:

So the 1500 plus dat died in d titanic accident don't belive in God? Or they paid for 1 man's sin Or d case of d egg in the trunk, that means that both God n d devil were in d car abi?

Why don't you ask God in prayers about that one. Let Him reveal the answer to you. Because if I keep answering your questions I may end up looking foolish. I won't answer every question, so ask God. Ok!
Re: See Who Mocked God. by davien(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dan1cole:

Why don't you ask God in prayers about that one. Let Him reveal the answer to you. Because if I keep answering your questions I may end up looking foolish. I won't answer every question, so ask God. Ok!
did you pray to "god" to know it allowed those people the op mentioned to die? undecided

1 Like

Re: See Who Mocked God. by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Foolish post. I know people who slumped in church while giving testimonies and died. I know people who boldly declared that God will heal them and they died in horrible ways in the hospital. See, anybody can die anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: See Who Mocked God. by Trailblazer1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Foolish post. I know people who slumped in church while giving testimonies and died. I know people who boldly declared that God will heal them and they died in horrible ways in the hospital. See, anybody can die anyhow.

Yes I concur with you.
But, it will be a privilege if God decides to give you a chance to change your ways before you die. He does this only to those who still have great destinies ahead of them. examples abound.
Re: See Who Mocked God. by lomprico(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dan1cole:

Why will I do that when am already trying to get d info from his spokesman?

1 Like

Re: See Who Mocked God. by davien(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Yes I concur with you.
But, it will be a privilege if God decides to give you a chance to change your ways before you die. He does this only to those who still have great destinies ahead of them. examples abound.
since allegedly "god" plans everything and nothing goes beyond "god"....that means it gave some "greater destinies".....therefore human lives aren't the same afterall to "god"....if it abides to a favoured group and lets anything happen to the rest with reckless abandon....merciful indeed! undecided
Re: See Who Mocked God. by Trailblazer1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
davien:
since allegedly "god" plans everything and nothing goes beyond "god"....that means it gave some "greater destinies".....therefore human lives aren't the same afterall to "god"....if it abides to a favoured group and lets anything happen to the rest with reckless abandon....merciful indeed! undecided
I'm not here to argue with you.

Whenever you have the opportunity to accept Christ, sieze it and don't let it is slip, cos it may be your last opportunity.

1 Like

Re: See Who Mocked God. by davien(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Trailblazer1:

I'm not here to argue with you.

Whenever you have the opportunity to accept Christ, sieze it and don't let it is slip, cos it may be your last opportunity.
why don't you accept allah.....it may be your last time to do so.... undecided

1 Like

Re: See Who Mocked God. by Dan1cole(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wisdom they say is doing the right thing at the right time. While silence they say is the best answer to a fool.
#topic_unfollowed
Re: See Who Mocked God. by Trailblazer1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
davien:
why don't you accept allah.....it may be your last time to do so.... undecided

Usually I don't win arguments.
I can't even win people over to my faith.

But the Holy spirit CAN. He will do his work when your time is ripe.

(1) (Reply)

The angel John saw in Revelation 10 sounds like the statue of liberty. / Seun Osewa 'converting' People To Islam Through Click Technology / Car Hire Services For Rccg Convention, Mfm And Deeper Life Camping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.