Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Others(non Nairalanders) Think About Nairaland(ers) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Others(non Nairalanders) Think About Nairaland(ers) (499 Views)

What Do You Think About This Adage In This Age? / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / How Will Nairaland(ers) Celebrate The One Millionth Member Of This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Others(non Nairalanders) Think About Nairaland(ers) by rioemmanuel(m): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mods,i know this is not the appropriate section to post this,bt no try to move am o,just leave am here like that or make u front page am. grin

1.A dating site:So many non nairalanders mistake nairaland as a dating and meeting up site,well the basic of their assumption is something i am yet to understand.

2.job and vacancies:Was chatting with a girl and i made mention of nairaland telling her to sign up.I was surprised when she told me she isnt looking for a job.

3.Home of scammers:Some people believe nairaland is an avenue for scammers to display their scamming skills.Yes,some nairalanders derive pleasure in scamming others but their are still some geniune ones among us.

4.Unserious Youth:Most guests on nairaland wont sign up because they believe 60% of nairalanders are unserious.They behave childishly in the romance section and when a topic hits frontpage,they post meaningless comment...I still believe it is just for fun.

5.One of those blogs:When you mention nairaland to some people,they might think it is one of those LIB wannabe blog and think it is unnecessary being a member.

Feel free to add yours .
Re: What Others(non Nairalanders) Think About Nairaland(ers) by MisterLongman(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Home of E-touts: APC vs PDP show of shame in the political section
Re: What Others(non Nairalanders) Think About Nairaland(ers) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok so what's d big deal do u think this things u listed ain't happening here or what yo tryna say undecided

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa,kidnaps 40 Girls / Read The Speech Of President Abraham.... True Story / Photo:Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola Covers Forbes Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.