Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lower Stomach Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lower Stomach Pain (887 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure / Pls Help My Stomach Pain, It Is Unbearable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Stomach Pain by jonnehdoyen: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello doctors in the house. Kindly assist with stomach disorder am experiencing for four months now. I always experience it at lower part of the stomach and usually get worst at night between 9pm and 6am to the extent dat I won't be able to sleep with serious back pain. Because of this I stop eating late at night but no changes. I visited two different hospital last month, they gave me drugs to use but the situation remain the same. I also notice that for the past one week now, my dick hardly get erected. Couple with serious back pain when I cough or sneeze. Please assist on what to do.
Re: Lower Stomach Pain by Dbestmax(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmmmm

Dr Iguedo goko herbal cleanser

E go wipe ur body clean!!!!!
Re: Lower Stomach Pain by jonnehdoyen: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dbestmax:
Hmmmmmm

Dr Iguedo goko herbal cleanser

E go wipe ur body clean!!!!!

Where and how can I get it?
Re: Lower Stomach Pain by jonnehdoyen: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Doctors in the house, please assist
Re: Lower Stomach Pain by Dbestmax(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
jonnehdoyen:

Where and how can I get it?
I believe its sold in pharmcy shops and even d Market
Re: Lower Stomach Pain by eldma05: 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
jonnehdoyen:
Hello doctors in the house. Kindly assist with stomach disorder am experiencing for four months now. I always experience it at lower part of the stomach and usually get worst at night between 9pm and 6am to the extent dat I won't be able to sleep with serious back pain. Because of this I stop eating late at night but no changes. I visited two different hospital last month, they gave me drugs to use but the situation remain the same. I also notice that for the past one week now, my dick hardly get erected. Couple with serious back pain when I cough or sneeze. Please assist on what to do.
i can cure it through herbal medicine.u can contact me on 08023305460
Re: Lower Stomach Pain by jonnehdoyen: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dbestmax:

I believe its sold in pharmcy shops and even d Market

OKay. Thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Top Health Challenge: Cardiovascular Disease / Testimony Over The Natural Supplement Of FLP. / See poison That Destroys Our Bones...but Everyone Drinks It, Some Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.