Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. (1212 Views)

Professional E-commerce Site Needed / Learn How To Design A Professional E-store In Two(2) Hours / E-commerce Tools; What A Professional E-commerce Website Should Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Tolulope95(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by josieboy: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
email me josieboy55@gmail.com or whatsapp 08184096896

Tolulope95:
Hello everyone.. I am new here on nairaland.. I would love to own my own website.. I need something like this

1. www.greenboard.ml/
2. Geeks. Ng

Pls comment below if you can be of help..
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Tolulope95(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
josieboy:

Hello, I just mailed you.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by maekhel(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:
Hello everyone.. I am new here on nairaland.. I would love to own my own website.. I need something like this

1. www.greenboard.ml/
2. Geeks. Ng

I can get it done for you, contact me on:
meziemichael@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Tolulope95(f): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
maekhel:

I can get it done for you, contact me on:
email

Email?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by josieboy: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
I Just Replied your mail

josieboy:

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by maekhel(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:

Email?
meziemichael@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Tolulope95:

Email?
pweety angel you are very beautiful

tongue I guess you know that already
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Nairawebhosts(m): 4:21am On Oct 14, 2014
Tolulope95:

1. www.greenboard.ml/
2. Geeks. Ng

Hello,
has some one gotten this project already?

we create professionally looking wordpress websites for client

the site in your list is using the basic wordpress theme, we can make you
the envy of your friends with the type of site we create for our clients

we can get you setup with a more professional looking theme and plugins
including optimizing the website to load super fast.

you can see sample themes that we offer
Proffessional Theme 1[
Proffesional wp theme 2

It doesn't matter if you are looking to create a news portal or magazine style website, for your blog
we have you covered. also you don't need to worry too much about price, as well are here to help you

you can call me on 08064867676 or send a mail to petrocksolution{@}live.com for more information
you can also check out our website for more information Nairawebhosts[

hope to hear from you soon

peter
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tolulope95:

1. www.greenboard.ml/
2. Geeks. Ng

Hey hi.
This can be done.
I am on WhatsApp. My number is in my signature.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2014
OK when u finish tell me my own work na to check security. like amebocity.com 100% secured
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by jabless(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Contact on Whatsapp:07034635234
Email:gimcomputernetwork@hotmail.com
BBM:231f5b51
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by cybells: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Don't break your budget, pay monthly instead. Get a responsive website, your site goes live on first installment payment, 20gb bandwidth, 5gb disk space...call me 08108515737. Add me up on BBM 26D2A20E...or don't If you are
still in doubt we will design/develop your
website with no upfront fees and load the
files up to our state of the art hosting
service. Only after your 100%
satisfaction, you will make full payment. ~
Certain conditions apply. ~
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by guyANDROID1: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Tolulope95:

1. www.greenboard.ml/
2. Geeks. Ng

Hmmmm
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me Create A Professional E Commerce Blog.. by cool0: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
Creating a blog is not a tough task, all u need is to sign up in http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/wordpress.aspx?ci=43232&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 .There are tons of companies out there that will design a blog for you but one area that I have had luck with this site .In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!

(1) (Reply)

Found Sure Website For Soccer Bet Tips / Help With Malware / Can I Use Wordpress In Creating Forum Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.