Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

C - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C (854 Views)

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Coma After 17 Months, Converts To Isl / Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Comaafter 17 Months, Converts To Islam / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
It has come to my notice that the website is known for posting fiction I m sorry i did not read the disclaimer before posting
Re: C by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Glory be to God who guides whom He wills to the right path
Re: C by Psylas(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lmao, na mad man
Re: C by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
@psylas go to the link provided and see his picture and tell us if he looks like a mad man
Re: C by Milliprime: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
17 months long coma, it is well.
Re: C by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
abubello:
@psylas go to the link provided and see his picture and tell us if he looks like a mad man
The article is satirical.
Read the disclaimer page of the source
Re: C by fweshmax44(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
dat one dey like 24 hours
Re: C by frank317: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
of course the christian God is also working hard to convince people who experience near death situations to come to his side too. Allah and Yahweh are working to hard to convince humans to come to their heaven or throw them to hell. they should work harder
Re: C by EvilBrain1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seriously!?!

WorldNewsDaily is a parody news site. As in fake news. Its written right there in their disclaimer! Did OP even look at any of the other headlines on the site before copy/pasting this nonsense here as fact? There's one that says "Man Threatens To Saw Himself in Half if Scotland Becomes Independent", and "Rancher Shoots Down UFO Near Area 51" The story doesn't even make any sense yet this is the third Nairaland thread I've seen on it, don't you people even think?

Follow OP's link and see how many brainless Muslims are celebrating this fake news. The clowns who wrote it must have laughed themselves into the hospital by now. This is yet another clear example of how religion makes people stüpid. The real miracle of islam is how you möröns are still able to read, write and feed yourselves even though you're so dumb.

Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: C by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
EvilBrain1:
Seriously!?!

WorldNewsDaily is a parody news site. As in fake news. Its written right there in their disclaimer! Did OP even look at any of the other headlines on the site before copy/pasting this nonsense here as fact? There's one that says "Man Threatens To Saw Himself in Half if Scotland Becomes Independent", and "Rancher Shoots Down UFO Near Area 51" The story doesn't even make any sense yet this is the third Nairaland thread I've seen on it, don't you people even think?

Follow OP's link and see how many brainless Muslims are celebrating this fake news. The clowns who wrote it must have laughed themselves into the hospital by now. This is yet another clear example of how religion makes people stüpid. The real miracle of islam is how you möröns are still able to read, write and feed yourselves even though you're so dumb.

Jesus!!!

Please what was the news story about? grin
Re: C by EvilBrain1(m): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Please what was the news story about? grin

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From 17 Month Coma, Converts to Islam

Read the comments if you want to laugh.
Re: C by EvilBrain1(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2014
abubello:
It has come to my notice that the website is known for posting fiction I m sorry i did not read the disclaimer before posting

Credit to OP for admitting his mistake and editing his post to remove the misinformation. Anybody can make a mistake. If more people behaved like you, Nairaland wouldn't be in the sorry state that it is.

And sorry I was so harsh. I just get so annoyed when I see the way Nairaland amplifies lies and half truths because people only read the tread's title before making up their minds and adding more bullshiat to the pile of rubbish posts. My apologies.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Coming Of Pastor Chris To Benin Is Now December 12th! / Music: You Make Me Feel Like A Holiday ~ J Moss Ft. Faith Evans / Bible Teaching On Holy Spirit Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.