Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail (1405 Views)

Chelsea Won Today: Yes. Why Do Most People Want Chelsea To Loose? / Lots Of Countries Want Me - Keshi / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by joseph1013: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
[b]

In his first interview on Nigeria soil since the Super Eagles humiliating loss to Sudan on Saturday, interim coach of the Super Eagles Stephen Keshi has claimed that a grand conspiracy against him and his team is the reason for their poor start to the 2015 Africa Nations Cup qualifying series.

The Super Eagles are currently bottom of their group with one point from a possible nine and Keshi whose team have won just once in their last 11 games pointed fingers at some individuals, but failed to mention their names.

“I am disappointed in the attitude of some people who are hell bent on wanting me to fail without considering the interest of Nigeria as a nation,” he said in Abuja.

“There is sabotage by some people, who I won’t mention their names but who know themselves and their aim is to see that we don't qualify for next year AFCON, it's a shame.”

On rumours about his future Keshi insist he is keen on continuing in his role as coach, but will look elsewhere if axed.

“I will love to continue, but this is not Keshi’s team,” he added.

“This is a national team. Keshi is a professional coach and if I'm asked to leave, I will get another job elsewhere.

“Those who want me out - thank God they don't have a say in my future.”

Courtesy 'sl10.ng
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Keshi should go and rest

How can somebody want a failure(keshi) to fail when he has already failef angry
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wat a stupiid statement, instead of him to take responsibility and resign honorably, he keep pointing blames as he always does.. shame keshi

#team keshi must go#
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
I have always said it that keshi was walking into a trap set by nff ,but he was dummb and arrogant to see it but acknowledge it. The nff guys knew keshi will fall someday and they allowed him to ride high knowing that his fall will be mighty. Keshi next time u get a job ,never be rude or arrogant to ur superiors or employers ,those that know the way you climbed up also knows the way to bring u down .
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by davdandam(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bros k....I want you to fail plz mention my name and stop speculating. ..besides why must this man have excuse after every defeat but boast after every win even if it's one goal victory. .....some people want you to fail like say them poison your players or arrange formation for you. .mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by Chanchit: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
So them never sack this guy..! Anyway, I'm part of those 'some people' I won't mind if it means we sit out of the nations cup.
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by xtervaganza(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
every Coach(es) has PPL who want him to fail. no be only you,

a good coach will get on with his job
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by femicyrus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is he trying to link his failure to APC like GEJ undecided
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by Aspireahead(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
keshi is begining to sound like lia muhammed and olisah metuh....abobi do your work
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by otokx(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
its not over till its over.
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by mpowa(m): 3:48am On Oct 14, 2014
This man is suffering from excusities, the disease that makes you to want to give excuses rather than take responsibilities.

The people who want you to fall, did they just arrive yesterday? No, when you where succeeding, they where there but they couldn't do anything about you. If you're succeeding now, they'll still not be able to do anything about you, that's how it is with every coach, everyone wouldn't like you but when you're getting results they'll shut up.

Keshi you started falling when

1. You arrogate all power to yourself, you're the Alfa and Omega
2. You started Players marketing; calling players from Malta and China who rarely perform per week @the expense of inform players
3. When you started disrespecting your employers, giving then bad names in the media because you're succeeding
4. When you rejected technical inputs because of pride though it's obvious you can't change a game to save url life, no TACTICS, no Ggame changer
5. When you put blames on your most performing players after every disappointing match
6. When you chose rather to focus on RESULTS rather than build a STRONG TEAM
7. When you don't care about the fans and what they want, it's all about you, you're the boss
8. When you're started playing politics, bringing up people to influence things for you
9. The most important, when the result became very bad, defending champions having just one point in a group that has Sudan, Congo and south Africa
Enough said...

One thing i know is, you had the freedom to choose your prayers, to practise with them, you where with them in the 90 minutes when they play, if you and them give the best, all enemies in hell won't stop your success. Mr. Keshi pls accept responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by kliq(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
It's either people from his(keshi's) village or just maybe his boys(the players)that didn't put up a good performance collectively.....Crap shit!

"Big Boss" your days are numbered
Re: Keshi: Some People Want Me To Fail by Dandified(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
If Nigeria don't qualify for the Nation's Cup in Morocco as defending champions that they are, den it means the last Edition dt we won was a Fluke.........

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Female Oversea Based Football Internationals / Dele Alli’s Refusal To Speak To Me Hurts A Lot – Nigerian Dad / Manchester City Complete Signing Of Nigerian Striker Olarenwaju Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.